Convincing family

Start from the beginning

"No Avu I promise I will give you whatever you want." He said.

"Actually, me and Siddharth decided something." I said, I looked at everyone. Everyone had stern face after listening his name. I understood how serious matter is now.
"We have decided that we are going to stay together for Ruhi." I finally said in one breath.

"What???" Everyone said in unison. I could see anger, hesitation, tension and pain on their faces. Two faces were scared If thier truth will come out.

"Avu have you gone mad? You want to live with that person who ruined your life. You want to let him come back in your life. Like really? Did you forgot what he did?" Om chachu said.

"No chachu I have forgotten nothing. I remember everything, I remember what he did for me.... I mean to me. I remember which kind of man he is. How much he loved me... I mean pretended to love me and then...." I said trying my best to show hate.

"Then why do you want to live with that bastard. Is it because of that marriage? Avu please don't think about it. I will arrange for your divorce and no need to compromise your life for the sake of world. We all are with you. And I won't like you ruin your life with that betrayer, that bastard..." Rudy chachu said. I was so angry when he used that word for him.

"Chachu... Its nothing like that. Do you really think I will compromise my life because of media and world. Chachu I am doing this for myself. We decided it together for Ruhi." I said,  trying my best to not shout and control my anger.

"For Ruhi? That girl, she is Sid's daughter right. Avu why you want to ruin your life for that girl. Who she is to you... You don't need to... " Gauri chachi said.

"Of course I need to. I need to because, because she is my daughter. She is my and Sid's daughter." I shouted. Everyone was shocked and Raima chachi was too scared.

"Wh... What are you.. You saying Avu?" Bhavya chachi asked.

"I am saying that truth chachi. My daughter is alive, she is safe and sound with Siddharth. She was with him in all these years. I got to know it yesterday only. And you know how much shocked I was. I spent whole day with her. She is so cute. I love her so much. Only I know how much I craved for her, how much pain I have gone through. I can't stay away from her anymore." I said. Everyone were in tears due to this shocking revelation.

"Are you sure she is your daughter only. I mean Sid could be lying or this could have his new plan?" Bhavya chachi said.

"I am sure. I know she is my daughter. I am her mother, I can feel her. I can feel a connection with her. Whenever I see her I want to hug her and hide her from world. And the way she talks she is exactly like me and Ani ma. You won't believe even though she was not staying with me, she is exactly like me. You should meet her once even you would say she is exactly like me. And I know she is my daughter. I can't stay away from her anymore." I said.

"We have no problem from you staying with Ruhi if she is your daughter. But then why Sid? You can bring Ruhi here. We will give her some love as them maybe more than them." Om chachu said. It sounded harsh, but it's obvious as he hates Sid sometimes much. Obviously he will hate his brother's killer.

"Chachu it is not possible. Ruhi was with Sid till now. He took care of her. He gave her affection of both mom and dad. He loved her. Ruhi also love him so much. How can we expect her to leave her father and come to us." I said. Maybe I succeeded to convince them.

"But Avu... I can't let you ruin your life again and after what he did, do you really think we should trust him. I mean he can have some motive for living with you. Maybe he is trying to enter your life again. He will try to show you fake love and care so that you can love him again and he will broke your heart again. No I can't let you..." Rudy chachu said.

"Chachu I understand your concern. But please try to understand my situation. I can't let my daughter go. I want to live with her, I want play with her, I want to love her, do everything for her what a mother does. I want to become her mother. I was her mother for name but I now I really want to become her mother by doing everything what a mother does for a child. Chachi you can understand my feelings right. Please try to understand, I can't live without my child anymore and Chachu if you would be in Sid's place will you ever want your daughter to leave you and go to her mother?" I asked. I poured our my emotions. Chachis seemed convinced when I asked them.

"I would have never done what he did." Chachu said with stern face.

"I can understand chachu but still. We can't change whatever happened, we have to accept it. I know whatever he did was wrong and you will never forgive him. But.." I said.

"Will you forgive him?" Chachu asked. Now what should I reply. I can't tell him that I have already reunited with him.

"No I can't." I said.
"But I have to bear him because I want my daughter. And that why we have decided that we will stay here in Oberoi mansion." I said.

"What??" Everyone shouted again.

"See I understand you guys can't bear him and hate him. But I don't want to go at his house. Please try to understand I can't go there, I am safe here. I can control my feelings here. You all will be here for me. I will be strong here. I don't know if I will be strong enough to fight him at his house." I said.

"If he is coming here. Then I think it is OK. But tell him not to expect anything from us. We will not be able to respect him or bear him. We will still hate him the same. He will be coming here only for you and Ruhi. We will never forget what he did to Shiv and Anika." om chachu said. I hopped with happiness and hugged him tightly. I composed myself and Gauri chachi and Bhavya chachi hugged me.

"Chachu Lucky will also come with Sid as he said he won't come here alone. Infact he put condition that he will bring Lucky too and I couldn't deny." I said biting my lower lip.

"This Sid, how dare he keep condition. But it is OK. We will take care of him once he comes here." Rudy chachu said with smirk. I ignored that smirk for then.

"We are really happy for you. You found your daughter and will be able to live with her." they said.

In all these Raima chachi and Harsh chachu were silent and maybe scared too. I was really happy seeing them scared. Our plan is working. They will surely do something to separate us when Sid comes here. And finally I can live with my Sid and Ruhi.