Abbacchio x Reader : I didn't realise

IM SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW I MADE IT SO SHORT AND IT'S TERRIBLE BC I WAS IN A RUSH AND DIDN'T START ON FRIDAY LIKE I SAID AND I FEEL LIKE IF I TAKE TOO LONG AND DIDN'T START ON THAT DAY I'D HAVE TO BE QUICKER AAAA IT'S BAD I'M SORRY I WAS RUSHED TO GET IT DONE FOR YOU 😭 I promise if you ever request again It'll be better I'm just really tired
I know I didn't portray anything right aaa have a great day!
👀Warning: Cuss Cuss Swearing👀
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
💙Requested by horny_police💙

Just a normal day for you, nothing bizarre In particular, except him.
"Hey, lazy bitch." Abbacchio spoke out loudly as he sat down, you tend to show no reaction to his Insults but they always got to you.
You sighed and continued eating your cake, hoping he wouldn't joke around about you getting fat. Just the thought of that made you hurry up and wash off your plate In the kitchen, rushing upstairs but stopped by his voice again.
"Like I said before, don't eat too much cake Y/N." He chuckled, you sighed and rushed Into your room.
Even him saying that to you made you feel bad, It sounded like he was "looking out for you in a way" thing, but you thought opposite. You've gotten more sensitive by the days and even just the littlest of Insults made your throat hurt and tears threatening to show.

So you just did your usual thing, laying on your bed, letting your emotions out. Everything, It always made you feel better after. Maybe you were a bit loud this time. You didn't notice.
Your door was slammed open, "Hey fatass you're too-" He went silent as he saw tears stream down your face. Abbacchio sighed and walked over to you, but of course you moving away. He grabbed you and pulled you Into a hug. You struggled a little, not feeling comfortable but he spoke up.
"Stop, Y/N. I'm sorry for being a jackass to you the whole time. You annoy me as much as Gi- I mean, I didn't know It'd affect you like this." He placed a hand on your cheek, wiping your tears away with his rough thumb.
"Thank you."

[EDIT: IF YOU AREN'T HAPPY WITH IT OR SOMETHING I'M HAPPY TO REWRITE IT LITERALLY I SHOULD'VE DONE BETTER]