diavolo 2

Uh hi this is rlly short bc I'm lazy as fuckkkkk
I'm not finishing this lol

OH YEAHBTW I MIGHT CHANGE THE COVER OF THE BOOKHAHABD
✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

"Darling, you think I'll just let you off? It comes with a price." Diavolo stared down at you with a lustful look, you understood. You bit your lower lip as It trembled.
"..What?" Your voice cracked, fear wrapped all-around your mind. Overthinking, all that.
Diavolo roughly grabbed you by the hair and pulled you up, reflexes kicking In, you grabbed onto his wrists and struggled, trying to get out of his grasp.
"That hurts..!" You cried In distress, this Is exactly what he wanted It and It was well shown.
"Good girl," He purred, pulling your frame closer, feeling up and down. His hands made you tremble, this deranged schizophrenic man could kill you any second now.
Yet once he pulled you close, your arms automatically wrapped around him, holding onto him for dear life. As If you were a small child hugging their parent after a nightmare In the night. (lol).
Somehow, It was comforting to you. Felt as If you were home again, with your parents. Safe.
You was quickly pulled away from your thoughts once feeling some force against you, Diavolo, had slammed you against his desk thingy-
An abrupt squeal was let out, instantly, your clothes were ripped off too..Uhm.
You turned around, then pushed on top of the desk by Diavolo. He took a big step back and stared at your bare frame. You gasping for air, sweat droplets down your forehead, and your glistening... Yeah.

It's shit ik