diavolo

uhm hi😫☝
Yes ik I haven't posted in agessss, life is being a dick and I never have the motivation. Ik theres a bunch of requests and you all are waiting. I'm terribly sorry but I'll get it done at some point. 😫😫

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Pleads and begs filled the enclosed room, begging for your life. You fucked up. Defying the boss, even If you didn't mean to you were still going to die.
"Please..! Don't hurt me, I'll do anything you wish, just spare me! Please!" Tears stung your eyes, making your vision blurry, not being aware of what was in front of you anymore made your anxiety levels go higher than a few minutes ago.

Diavolo stared down at your pathetic state, It was almost hilarious to him. Hearing your anxious voice begging and begging.. It was like music.
Tears started to soak the carpet underneath you as more tears formed, streaming down your cheeks to your chin too. They wouldn't stop, you couldn't hold any of your emotions In anymore. You were terrified of your life being stripped away from you.
"Diav-"
"Boss."
"B-boss! Please spare me, I apologise! Please, please!" You repeated the same words over and over
Diavolo thought about It for a hot second, do you really deserve It? Did you deserve to continue on your life merrily, even though you defied the very man who controlled Italy?
"Why should I?" His question stopped your pleads almost Instantly, making you look up as Diavolo continued. "Why y/n? Why should I let you live on after what you did?"
Silence almost quickly filled the room, your mind tried to muster up some good reason but struggled, making you want to burst Into tears once again.
Your struggles, he couldn't hold It In anymore, Diavolo burst out laughing, his deep raspy voice more obvious. Your heart dropped, he was laughing at you? The embarrassment and shame made you feel even worse, putting all of that on top of the anxiety and desperation.
Your own boss laughing at you, he really didn't feel bad for you at all...
But after some painful minutes, he finally regained composure, placing his hands on his stomach. A smile plastered on his face.
Part 2? 😯