Ch.1 Dreams Of Prince Charming 💝

Hello Guys this is my Very First Story 🤗 please give a Chance to my Story... Hoping that Definitely I won't disappoint you ✌ If you like the story then do Vote and View Your Comments 🤗

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Chandrima The Princess of
ChandraGarh,Is Worldwide Famous For her Beauty... Every Prince Want to marry her... but Chandrima is always sad.. Thinking That "why Every one Loves my Beauty?.... Only coz I'm Beautiful they wants to marry me? And I am a princess
Of a big kingdom that's why "??With a Sad face
She says to herself "My Prince Charming will love my asset He will kind, He will care of her and others as well, Think about others before him" ,And Went to her Room .Next Day King Chandrasekhar came Into Chandrima 's Room With a Happy Face...He said (with joyness )"Chand My Princess , I fixed your marriage!!". (Swinging happily) "I have arranged your marriage with Prince Shamsher Singh of Ambarpur. He will always Make you happy...

Chandrima (Surprised ):Father, How can you decide my marriage without knowing my wish !!
King: chand, He is a good Person he will always make you happy and He will always Make your Wishes True.... Trust Me chand....
Chandrima :No,Father I will not Marry Him....
King :Chandrima , You will marry him!! it's my order... You have to follow my orders... (Went out of the Room)
Chandrima :(Crying) Why God? Why my father is not listening to me?? I want to marry the person I like.. I also have a dream about my Prince Charming like every girl has. My dreams Will ever come True ?(Crying)

Saying this She Cried and cried and Slept on floor.

Next Morning The Prince of Ambarpur came for Seeing his fiancee... Whose beauty is world wide famous he thought .
King Chandrasekhar Welcomed the Prince with showering Flowers and Music. King said "Daasi (Slave) Bring the Princess "
Daasi: Yes Your Majesty!! (Bowed down)

Daasi went to the princess room
Princess was Sleeping down the floor
Daasi went to the princess for waking up..
Daasi said" Princess wake up!!, princess wake up!! " Daasi Said.
Princess woke up.. Seeing here and there and found the Daasi.Princess said "what happened?? Why you come here??"
Daasi :"Princess!! king is calling you, prince of Ambarpur has came to see you "
Princess Said Leave the room right now!! (Angrily)
Daasi went out and Tell everything to king.
King went to the princess room and said to chandrima
King :Prince came here to see you why are you not coming (Angrily)
Chandrima :father I told you yesterday, I don't want to marry this prince. I will choose my Life partner myself.
King :You will come right now!! Or else not imagine what will I do.
Chandrima :Father b-u-t .....
King :Shut up and come right now !!
Chandrima :(Crying)
Chandrima came to the court ,Shamsher The Prince 's eyes are continously looking the princess .He couldn't see anywhere except princess... Seeing the prince, Chandrima assumes that he was also one of them who loves her beauty. King Announced that " day after tomorrow our princess 's wedding will be there. All are invited to the Grand wedding"....
King said to his messenger go and invite our neighbor country's Kings for this Grand Wedding. Hearing The above sentence she cries but not showing her
Sorrow to anyone.

After 1 day
Chandrima's Marriage Arrangements done.. It's her marriage day... Everybody is busy In the preparation and Guests... Seeing that everybody is busy in preparations... She thought  It's a Golden Opportunity... Seeing the opportunity She Decided to run away from her palace,She made a plan....
She Tie a Rope From Her Bed To The Exit Point Through her Room's Window... After Tieing The Rope Taking The Support Of The Rope She Run Away ...

---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---

chandrima will succeed in her plan??
Where will she Go?? She will find her Prince Charming???
Wait for the next Part...

How was the part?? Tell me in the comment section..

Princess Chandrima 👆