b0kuto:
hmm? maybe to tell you that? hehe
anyway, are you going to the gym
tomorrow?

akaashikeiji:
Yes. Thank-you for treating me
breakfast earlier, Bokuto-san.

b0kuto:
it's just bokuto! and no worries hehe
anyway can i meet you again tomorrow?
at the gym?

akaashikeiji:
Sure. But why?

b0kuto:
let's eat breakfast together, again.

akaashikeiji:
:)

Akaashi blinked slowly as he scrolled through Bokuto's profile, his posts are just him...or him with Kuroo. Or some food pics, or photoshoot pictures.

Akaashi sighed and turned off his phone and continued editing the images he took earlier, when they parted ways with Bokuto. He still can't believe he actually ate dinner with Bokuto Koutarou, and Bokuto even followed him in instagram.

"Are you and Bokuto friends?" Konoha asked Akaashi while he's chewing his gum while sitting across Akaashi on the couch.

"Who knows?" Akaashi mumbled and adjusted his glasses.

"You two seems close, you even ate breakfast together. He's a supermodel." Konoha reminded Akaashi about Bokuto's information.

Akaashi nodded slowly. "I know."

"Being friends with a star like him seems impossible, but I guess it's not anymore. You're friends with him." Konoha grinned while saying those things.

Akaashi didn't said anything and continued what he's doing.

Until Konoha interrupted him again. "Do you think he's gay?"

Akaashi's fingers stopped from clicking on his mouse and just stared at the picture on his laptop screen. He sighed.

"Stop it. Don't ask things like that without knowing the person." Akaashi said and continued editing.

"But I got you thinking right? Do you think him and that actor Kuroo is a thing?"

Akaashi frowned. "Oh god, stop."

Konoha smiled widely. "You're going to the gym again tomorrow?"

Akaashi just nodded.

"Oh? You're going to meet Bokuto again?" Konoha asked with an obvious teasing face.

"Yeah." Akaashi just answered, surprising Konoha.

"Wow...Akaashi, is this really happening?" Konoha said while faking a tear.

"You're exaggerating." Akaashi mumbled.

Konoha just laughed at Akaashi and went quiet for while. Both of them were silent now and Akaashi was glad that he can now continue his work without getting disturbed by Konoha. But that silence was immediately destroyed.

Akaashi's phone suddenly rang and he glanced at it without moving his head. His eyes instantly widened when he saw who's calling him.

"Konoha, stay quiet for a while." Akaashi says, as he picks up his phone.

"Who is it?" Konoha asked.

Akaashi stared seriously at Konoha communicating with their eyes and Konoha immediately got what Akaashi meant. "Oh...him..."