On the arm of a rich man

After my main dance one of the baristas pulled me aside, whispering in my ear.

"Medusa! Mr.Burr wants to pay big bucks for a dance from you" she looked and me and grinned.

"He wants a dance from me? Margarita seems like she would be more his type!" I giggle

"You would think so! But hey! Your about too make money money!" She handed me the 20 dollars I have for my fee, they were brand fricken new.

I sauntered my way towards Mr.Burr smiling at him and waving.

"I heard I've been summoned, Aphrodite wouldn't be too happy about this."

"Aphrodite holds not even a candle light to you, Medusa"

Weird right? But I gotta have fun too.

"Let me take you to my private lair then, and bestow my special dance upon you" I take his hand and pull him to my favorite private dance room, their all themed, my favorite, is oasis, has small fountains and all.

"I feel enticed already" he sat on the couch leaning back as I begin dancing on him.

He keeps slipping bills into various bits of my outfit,

"Darling, I have to know your name" he whispers as I dance facing him

"Usually I don't give it out, but your special I already know, "y/n" I whisper .

"Your name suits you almost as beautiful as you" he grins he slips a piece of paper into my hand as he gets up and walks away.

I open it and it is his number.