Owen Shirogane

Full name: Owen Shirogane

Nicknames/Aliases: Kid, Alpha, Fearless Leader, Hero boy.

Eye colour: Forest green.

Hair colour: Dark Brown

Date of birth: January 18.

Age: 18

Relatives/Family:
Unnamed Biological father
Claire Foster (Mother)
Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane (Adoptive father)
Curtis (Adoptive father)

Friends/Allies: Diana, Noah, Kitty, Charlie, Shiro, Keith, Teresa, Lance, Hunk, Pidge, Matt, Krolia, Kolivan, The Galactic Coalition.

Love Interest/s : (not decided yet)

Enemies: King Azazel, The Imperial Empire.

Occupations: Leader of Voltron, Paladin of the Black Lion.

Weapons: Duel blades. (Something like these swords, but I don't know, I tried.)

Likes/Hobbies: Exploring SpaceSpending time with his family and friends

Likes/Hobbies:
Exploring Space
Spending time with his family and friends.
Sports

Background: Owen's mother, Claire, had him when she was 16. For that it caused her to be disowned by her family. Because of her situation, she decides give him up for adoption, and wasn't ready to be a mum. So after 8 months, she gave birth to her son. But she selfishly look away from him as if he was nothing. Owen was raised in an orphanage for over a year, until he had been adopted by a married couple; Shiro and Curtis. As he grew older, they told about him about his birth mother, and asked him if he wanted to meet her, surprisingly he refused. After what he was told by the two about her, Owen grew angry at her after what she did, and didn't care if she actually regretted giving up. His adoptive parents understand his decision and didn't push.

Voice actor: Timothée Chalamet.