Don't Think, Just Speak

Start from the beginning

"George, you look so sexy!" He shouted for the whole mall to hear. I covered my face before it could turn red and approached them.

"Seriously, though, George, you look really good," Bad said. "I like how you three all have different color ties. Especially you, George. I thought you were going to choose blue again. It's a nice change."

Dream came up a few moments later. "How do I look?"

"Sexy," Sapnap said with a wink.

"Oh, my goodness, Sapnap. You look good. All three of you look snazzy!" Bad said.

"I look the best, though," Dream said. "I mean, come on, just look at me."

And I looked at him from head to toe. He looked like a true gentleman aside from his red converse shoes and bright white socks under his slacks. "You look like a spy," I remarked.

"A good looking spy?"

"What spy isn't good looking, Dream?"

His smile seemed to grow. "George complimented me. He just got one hundred times cuter. He's the best looking one here now."

I snickered, "No need to be a simp, Dream."

"Wha— I'm not a simp!" His ears crept red. "A simp gets nothing in return." His smile seemed to fade away.

"Yeah, Dream. I'm sure George gives you something," Sapnap laughed.

"Yeah, I guess." He scratched the back of his neck. "Anyway, you're paying?"

***

The sun had since gone down and the rain had stopped pattering at the windows as Dream entered the bedroom. He shut the door softly behind him and Patches hopped up on the bed and curled up next to my leg.

"October 4th, George," He said, pulling off his sweater and joining me in bed.

"What about it?" That was a few days from now.

"That's when we're getting married."

"Wait, what?" Every cell in my body seemed to freeze for a brief moment.

"What are we waiting for? We already waited two months, we bought suits, we're—uh—something. I don't know what. Sapnap's starting to get a pile-up on schoolwork. Waiting for this wedding is just becoming tedious."

"I suppose."

He glared at me. "What do you mean?"

"What? I just said 'I suppose'."

"You don't sound very excited."

I took a deep breath, but it didn't help the welling happening somewhere in my body. It was a similar feeling as I had sitting next to Dream as he sped down the freeway at two in the morning. Except this one was worse. I was actually becoming more convinced that I would actually die.

"I'm just tired, I guess." I shrugged it off

"Do you not want to get married anymore?"