Chapter 15

Taylor POV

I sat up in my bed with no Lauren. I  immediately heard the shower and knew that's where she was. I looked at the bed side table clock and saw it was 7. I layed back down on my stomach closing my eyes but not going back to sleep. I felt Lauren crawl back into the bed sitting next to me. "Why do you have to work in the summer?" I said not opening my eyes. "Because people are jack asses." She said and I opened my eyes smiling. "When will you be back?" I asked her turning to her. "I'll be back at 2." She said and I nodded. "Okay. I love you." I said pulling her closer. "I love you too." She said and pressed her lips to mine. She leaned back and tried to leave my grip but I pulled her back. "Have a good day at work, beautiful." I said and she smiled. "I will. Have fun doing- nothing." She said and I smiled kissing her again. "Okay. Bye." I said and she got up. "Bye. I love you." She said walking backwards. "I love you too." I said softly. Once I heard the door close I got out off bed and pulled on cloths. I ran to Hayden's room and opened the door. "Let's go! She's gone!" I yelled and he jumped up out his bed. "Okay let me put on a shirt." He said and I nodded walking out his room. I went into my room and looked under my bed. I pulled out 3 boxes and put them on the bed. "Okay what's in these?" He asked opening them. "Decorations.'' I said pulling out candles. "I can't believe I am doing this." I said shaking my head. "Me either." He said helping me. "Okay where are we putting these?" He asked me and I grabbed a few candles walking out the room. "Come on." I said and we walked into the living room. I put my few on the table and he did too. I walked over to the Bluetooth radio that would play all through the house and turned it on. "Okay help me move the couch." I said and he walked over to me. He stood at the left end me at the right. We picked it up and moved it against the wall below a window. "What else?" He asked and I walked over to the table. "We have to move this into the center of the living room." I said and he nodded. He picked up one side of the square picking it up as I did too. "Hayden do you think its to soon? I mean we've only been dating for eleven months. Some people wait years before this. But here I am not even a full year into our relationship doing this." I said as we moved two chairs to the table. "T, I've never met two people as ready to do this them you two. You guys practically live together and you already act like you are. What's the big deal with making it official?" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't know maybe I'm over thinking." I said as we put the candles around the room.

"Come here. I need your advice." I said to  Hayden walking to my room. I pulled out two dresses out my closet from the back. "Which on for Lauren? Red or white?" I asked him and he looked over to two dresses. "White. She looks better in white anyways." He said and I nodded. I put the other one back in my closet and then put the one Hayden picked on my bed. "What else is there?" He asked me and I walked out my room. "We have to go get the food." I said and he nodded. "We have to take the dress to Alexa's." I said and he nodded knowing it would take seconds to do so. "I have to get dressed and I have to find a way to calm the fuck down cause I'm freaking out." I said and he wrapped his arms around me. "Its gonna be okay. She going to love it." He said and I nodded against his shoulders. He let go of me and smiled. I sat down on the couch taking a deep breath. "Okay so when she comes home, at two, you have to be outside and take her to Alexa's. Then once she gets inside take her to her room and then leave. You go to James house for the night, Savannah will be downstairs waiting for you. Alexa will take over and keep her there till 4. Once its 4 Lucy will of brought the food over here and I will be dressed." I said and he smiled. "What are you gonna do till then?" He asked and I groaned. "I don't know." I said and he smiled. "Go back to sleep." He said standing up. "I'll wake you up later. You'll need sleep or you'll be grumpy tonight." He said holding out his hand for me. I took it and he pulled me up. "Okay. But wake me up soon. Don't let me sleep all day." I said hesitantly. "I know. Go to sleep.'' He said and I nodded walking off. I layed down in the big bed on Lauren side the smell of her on the pillows. I slowly feel asleep thinking about tonight.