*12*

It had been a few days since I last saw Damon. Tyler and Matt came round a few times to hang out, but I didn't speak to anyone else. I still wasn't sure what I was going to do.

There had been some viewings on the house, but no offers yet. If I did end up selling this place, where would I live? What would I do? Or should I just live here?

I was sat in the family room, holding a cup of hot chocolate as it was pouring with rain outside, and hot chocolate always warmed me up, when my phone rang.

"Hello...?"

"Hi it's Tracy. Good news, we have an offer!"

——

The next day I gathered my things and sat them in the porch, sitting on the top step trying to work out my next move when a certain Salvatore brother walked round the corner and stood at the bottom of the steps.

"What's going on?"

"Morning Stefan" I smiled but sighed as well. I was happy to see him but still unsure how my life was going to go.

"What's with the bags? You moving?" He asked walking up and sitting next to me.

"Yeah. Accepted an offer last night. Paperwork will all be going through today. I just need a few signatures in places then it's no longer mine."

"So will you be leaving Mystic Falls?" Stefan looked at me while I continued to look forward, but I could see his concerned frown out of the corner of my eye.

"I guess. I mean, I have nowhere to live." Bags all packed and no home. Where else am I suppose to live?

"Live with us." Stefan said and I whipped my head to look at him, "we have the room."

"I couldn't....What would Damon say?" Imagine living with these two boys. What life would be like. Would I have to be careful every time I put my head down incase one of them decided to feed on me? Or they have a vampire friend over who wanted to?

"I couldn't care less" he smiled "come live with us. Even if it's until you work out what you're next move is." Stefan grabbed a few suitcases and started walking down the path, "well, hurry up!" He shouted over.

I obviously couldn't protest or change his mind, he had gone out of sight. I got up, grabbing the last two cases and followed him. Before I turned the corner, I looked back at the house. The house that once held quite nice memories of my uncle and Matt, but now held a haunting memory. I let out a sigh of relief and carried in walking.

At the Salvatore house, I dumped my bag on the bed and looked round the room - sorry, my room as Stefan said. It was just so grand. As if someone important had once lived there and left everything; silk sheets, solid wood desk and drawers, the four poster bed with veils. It screamed fancy and posh. Something that I wasn't.

I walked to the bathroom and looked inside better. There was no door, just an opening in the wall to the bathroom. You could see the shower from the bed, luckily there was frosted glass to make sure no one could see anything, a sink to the right and the toilet near it. I guess this was my home for a while. I leaned on the wall and looked over everything.

"Am I interrupting?" Damon's voice softly spoke in my ear.

I jumped and turned round to be nose to nose with him, "Don't do that." I sighed, my heart pounding against my chest and my breathing becoming raggedy.

"What? Surprise you?" The Damon smirk crept up on his face as he spoke

"Sneak up behind me" I managed to pull myself away from him and wonder back into the bedroom, "I don't like it. It makes me nervous."

"That I'm gonna feed on you?" Damon said as he turned into the room and leaned against the wall himself now.

"No." I said firmly but Damon didn't believe me. He frowned before I spoke again  "ok, so it's there a little bit. But it's mainly..." I stopped. I wasn't sure why it made me nervous. No one ever did it before. Maybe that's why, I've never had it done before...? Seems odd but ok...

"Mainly you can't get enough of me?" Damon smirked and walked over to me, "can't stop thinking about me? Want to know what it's like to sleep with me?" He whispered as he got closer and closer before even a piece of paper wouldn't fit between us.

My heart pounded again, but this time it wasn't out of being scared. Or nerves. But excitement of what could happen.

"You're so full of yourself" I managed to half arse out.

Damon smiled and stood back, handing me over a bottle of water, "it's got vervain in it too. Drink it. Or keep it close so if you feel like you ever needed it, take top off and throw. It'll burn any vampire like a mother and you could get away."

I took the bottle off him and looked it over. Just looked like a normal bottle of water to me. "Thank you."

"Stefan said I should give it you. So thank him instead." He started walking out the bedroom. "Oh, and Liv?" He turned round and stopped by the door, "don't be scared of me." He smiled and this time it reached his eyes, making them sparkle. Just like Stefan.