Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Too much?" Trace said softly.

"It's just very distracting," I admitted quietly.

"I can change?"

"Okay."

Trace disappeared and I watched him walk away, unable to peal my eyes away from his ass.

He came back wearing shorts that were nowhere near as indecent and I noticeably relaxed. "I'm sorry," I mumbled.

Trace smiled shyly, but even he had the slightest blush on his cheeks. "It's okay, I think I got a bit over excited. Being around you makes me a bit intense." He fidgeted slightly in his seat and his face only became more red.

"So we can watch a movie and eat some snacks and then go to my room?" He brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed the back of my knuckles.

The both of us knew what going to his room meant and I also realized that he was going to let me relax for the duration of the movie before getting down to business. He dimmed the lights and got out a small platter of cut up fruits.

He put something nonsensical on and curled into my side. Every now and then he'd feed me a slice of mango or watermelon. Towards the end of the movie I was feeling bold and sucked the juice off of Trace's fingers, licking up and down his index finger.

Trace emitted a soft moan. He moved his fingers out of my mouth and kissed me. Hard. This kiss was different; hungry in a way Trace hadn't yet been.

He crawled into my lap and I clutched his ass as he licked into my mouth and his hips bucked against mine. It was almost too good and Trace stopped kissing me but gave me a dark, ravenous look.

"Wait, I need to go to the bathroom and then I need to get you something."

I waited a bit for Trace to come back, and when he came back I was stunned to see he was carrying a bouquet of twelve long stem roses.

I gasped, covering my face. "Oh my God, Trace. You didn't have to."

"I wanted to," he insisted as he handed the bouquet to him.

I'd never been given flowers before and the thoughtfulness of the act brought tears to my eyes.

"I'm sorry," Trace said when he noticed the glossiness of my eyes, "is it too much?"

"No, no! I love them, thank you." I pulled Trace against me and gave him a hard hug. For a second he sounded like he got the air knocked out of him but he was hugging me just as hard.

We fell onto the couch and Trace straddled my waist as we just looked at each other. This was really happening.

"I want you so much," I admitted , trailing my hands across his chest and his waist. I wanted all of him right now. "You're so beautiful, Trace."

Trace's expression was almost vulnerable as he took in my compliments. I pulled off his shirt and sucked against he throat, just wanting to make him feel good.

"Oh, fuck," Trace moaned, and the sound was like music to my ears.

"Can we go to your room?" I asked quickly, surprised when the words came so easily.

"Yes, please!" He said loudly and his enthusiasm was flattering.

But, first I put the flowers in an empty vase nearby a window. Just to be safe.

Then, I followed Trace to his room and I noticed that he had some items set up on his nightstand and everything we could possibly need was set up there.

Trace had a speaker system set up and he started playing some music with a deep,sensual rhythm as he teased me. My clothes started to come off in the process and soon they were discarded in heaps on the floor. It was easy to let him take the lead and even easier to let him get me naked.