Dua Lipa 2

Later that night when Devon knew his parents were sleep he snuck into his grandparents to finish the story.

He was anxious to know what would happen next.

"Grandma, grandma. Wake up, story time" he shook her to wake her up.

"Okay okay I'm up, just let me get my glasses" Devon got on the bed and sat criss cross apple sauce ready to listen intently.

"Where did we leave off?"

"Sunday celebration!" Devon yelled clapping his hands. "Shhh, we can't wake up your Mom's."

Y/n's Pov

All of the guests arrived at the time I predicted, well the time Dua predicted. The thing is, Dua's dad wasn't my biggest fan. No matter how many times I've met him and tried to be perfect, that man hated me with a passion.

Just thinking about telling him I knocked up his daughter had me nervous. But just in case things went south, I made sure to keep my sandles in sports mode so I can make a run for it.

A tapping on the shoulder brought me back into reality, I turned around and looked down at my older cousin Jordyn and went in for a hug. Me and her go way back to diaper days.

I haven't seen her in a minute, so I'm glad she made it. "Wassup bro, long time no see."

"Cut the shit Y/n, she's pregnant isnt she?" Well damn. "I mean a "hi" or even a "hello" would've been nice but no."

After all the small talk and me confirming Jordyn's suspicions we went outside to announce it to everybody else, considering it was around 6:30.

I poured me some fruit punch in a wine glass amd tapped on it with a spoon like they do in the movies to get everybody's attention. Understanding what I was about to do Dua made her way to the front of the yard and stood next to me.

"Grandma hurry up and get to the good stuff, I dont want to get caught up past my bedtime"

"I'm getting there love, be patient."

I took Dua's hand in my own and amd put my fruit punch down, letting out a deep breath I started talking. "For starters, I would just like to thank everyone for coming and enjoying this wonderful Sunday with us all." This was rewarded with hollers and clapping.

"To keep it consise, Dua and I would just like to say we're pregnant" I said with a big smile on my face. It was silent at first but once everyone let the information sink they all started shouting and hollering. Thank god, I was getting nervous.

I made eye contact with her Dad who scares the absolute shit out of me. But he didnt look mad if anything he was happy, smiling somewhat.

That's a relief, I didnt feel like getting my ass beat. He never actually technically said he hated me, but I convinced myself he did.

Sometime later

I decided to get in the pool and play with my little cousin's, nephew's, and niece's, in a game of Marco Polo

"Marco" I said with my eyes closed and hands out. "POLO!" My head snapped to my left and a smirk made its way onto my face "Marco" I said jumping forward expecting to catch someone

This went on for another 25 minutes until I got caught peeking.

"SHE ALWAYS PEEKS WHEN WE PLAY TOO!!"

"Shhhhh, you're gonna get yourself caught kid"

People were getting their stuff together and getting ready to leave by the time I got out of the pool

This day went much better than I expected it to go

Dua and I stood in the front of the house hugging family/friends saying "goodbye" or "we should do this again sometime"

The last four people to leave were our parents we gave them all a big tight hug and then walked back inside and finished off our day with a nice movie.  

"What movie did they watch, was it Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs? Mama loves that movie"

"No, it was Rio" Devon's neck snapped towards the door while his grandma only smiled

There stood Y/N in her pink and white unicorn onesie with her narwhal slippers

"How'd you know I was woke?" Devon asked in confusion

"SHE ALWAYS PEEKS WHEN WE PLAY TOO!" Y/n mocked

"And by the way I didn't peek them kids were cheating" she said pointing at them to get her point across

They made it back into Devon's room and after finally getting him to go to sleep Y/n went to sleep herself

I'm back hehe, I've been gone for a minute not gone lie, and these stories are like below decent anyways but like I've been on break and my gf isn't talking to me at the moment so have time to write more chapters 🤪