Lauren Jauregui

Lauren's POV 

I was out on one of my many hikes to explore the woods. I asked Normani if she wanted to come  but she said no. I didn't even bother to ask Dinah because she needs her "beauty sleep" even though it was 12pm.

And then Camila is grumpy in the morning so that leaves Ally. I'm not sure where she went but every now and then I can hear her scream so I know she's alive. As I continued to walk further into the woods I came across this waterfall.

It was beautiful. The water was an aqua color and it looked so peaceful."Wow" I said continuing to look around. I have never seen something so beautiful before.

Ally's POV

" Aahh! I hate no i'm so sorry, strongly dislike spiders they give me the Jeeper Creepers." I said to the camera. I know I wanted to explore but dang it's a lot of bugs out here and where did Lauren go? I thought to myself.

I turn to my left and seen a floating leaf. "That leaf is floating by itself. Why am I so paranoid?" I said while holding my water bottle.

"Oh my god" I said as I started jogging slightly swatting the insects in front of me. "I can feel these little webs on my face and it's freaking me out. Ughaah! There's a little spider right the- Aahhh! Ow I literally I just slap myself ow." I said rubbing my face.

Lauren's POV

I'm starting to think it was better to come here alone in the first place. Ally's screaming is ruining the beauty of this spot. I was still examining the place when I heard rustling behind me.

Ok see this how most people die in the movies they call out to whoever is there and then the killer comes out and slices their neck. The rustling was now replaced with a small growl.

Oh crap now i'm going to die what did I do to deserve this, I thought. A black wolf with different color eyes appeared from behind the bushes. See, this is the type of shit to make you piss yourself.

 See, this is the type of shit to make you piss yourself

I don't even know why I didn't, but something about this wolf was different. One of its eyes were  blue while the other was a green color. It was interesting.

I slowly walked up to it which probably one of the most idiotic things I've ever done. Luckily for me it didn't move it actually let me pet it. "Hi there"I said still petting it.

I wonder if it's a boy or girl i thought and as if it read my mind their bones started cracking as it turned into a human?

"What the fuck" I said with my eyes wide looking at the stranger up and down. They let out a small laugh. "I wasn't expecting that reaction, and to answer your question I'm a girl." she said.

Holy shit she's tall  "Thanks" she said. "Why can I hear you in my head" I asked the stranger. "Don't mind that it's a mate thing" She said nonchalantly. "Oh ok, wait what?" I asked shocked 

"Ok you see i'm 1/4 wolf." she said and I nodded my head confusedly and for her to carry on. "The other 2/4's are my vampire and human side. That's why I can read your thoughts." she explained.

"You're a fucking vampire too!" I yelled even more shocked. "What else are you gonna tell me you're part dragon?" I asked sarcastically "Well actually" she started. "You gotta be fucking kidding me." I said astonished.

"I was just playing around, but I can shift shape" She said with a laugh. "Wait so back to this mate stuff." I said getting back to the point. "Oh yeah well i'm still part wolf and they have these things called mates that are basically significant others you can't live without" She finished.

"Ok so if i'm not with you, you die?" I asked. "More like I die a very slow and painful death." She confirmed. "And why wasn't this affecting you before?" I asked. "I don't know" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"It's weird cause I've had dreams about you, and I must say you look even more beautiful in person." She said making me blush. "But I don't live here i'm on tour and I can't stay, and you would die" I rambled.

"Can I just go with you?" She asked confused. "I don't even know your name and what if you try to eat my friends or something. "I haven't died yet so my vampire side has not been activated" she told me.

"Ok but how can I do I know I can trust you?" I asked skeptically. "Once again since you are my mate I feel what you feel just ten times worst" she concluded. "What's your name?" I asked. "Y/n Y/ln" she said with her hand out.

"Lauren, Lauren Jauregui" I said shaking her hand.  As soon as our skin made contact a spark went through my body. As for Y/n her eyes started glowing one a light blue and the other a light green.

I retreated my hand and her eyes went back to their normal colors. "Sorry about that it was just a side effect of you being my mate and our first skin to skin contact." She said rubbing the back of her neck. "It's alright, but um I should probably get back to the hotel." I told her pointing in a random direction cause honestly after everything that just happened I forgot how to get back.

"Lauren I know you're lost" Y/n said laughing while I looked down embarrassed. I'll take you but uh like are you like famous?" she asked me. "Yeah, why?" I asked not seeing it as a big deal. "Oh I just figured that if you get seen by Paps that you wouldn't want me to beseen with you for like internet purposes." She said

"Yeah cause then that means you will get followed and bothered by them and they might see something they don't need to be seeing." I stated

Out of nowhere Y/n turned into a cat. "Really Y/n a cat" I said picking her up. "Yeah they're cool and mysterious" Y/n said which made me drop her. 

"Why did you drop me dude" she said. "I wasn't expecting you to reply to me I got scared." I said with my hands raised up. "Wait I can't just leave my friend Ally is hear somewhere with a cameraman I can't just leave her." And right on cue Ally screamed. "That would be her I told Y/n.

"So that's what that was" she said to herself. Yeah and turn into a dog or better yet a puppy I like those" I told her getting excited.

"Ok I don't see why not." I put her down and she shifted into a brown lab with dark blue eyes.

"Y/n can I ask you something?" I questioned. "You just did" she said "Anyways why did your eyes change colors if they were blue and green the first time?" I asked. "Oh that's because since my eyes are naturally dark blue and green, if I shift into a creature or animal it is either both dark blue or both green" She spoke.

"Oh, I think that's pretty awesome" I said to her with a smile. "You know that just because you are my mate doesn't mean we have to be together or anything, I mean yeah it would hurt me me but whatever makes you comfortable." Y/n said making my heart swoon.

"Let's just take things slow, like how about a date first" I suggested. "Yeah that seems alright. Another scream was heard from Ally. "We really need to find your friend" Y/n said. "I agree" I said with a sigh.