douze; confessions of a blonde

Start from the beginning

"Okay, who payed you?" I snap, shutting my locker door closed as I glare at him.

His eyes widen as he takes a step back, looking confused. Other students, walking by, seemed to notice my sudden outburst in the middle of the hallway.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." He defends, gulping, looking slightly scared at the moment.

Another note: Luke Hemmings never gets scared so this must mean something.

"Don't act stupid. Who payed you to come over here and talk to me for no reason? What is that you're about to pull on me? Is a flying monkey about to fall down on me through the ceiling or something?" I step forward again, demanding for an answer.

"I-I just wanted to talk to you..about something." He slowly answers, avoiding my eyes.

"Listen, you don't know who you're dealing with." I scoff. "If you think that you're going to 'talk' to me about something, then you're wrong there. Michael and you are probably conceiving something against me. Aren't you guys?" I look around to see if Michael might be hiding somewhere.

Luke's eyes dilate as he starts growing mad now.

"I'm not plotting anything against you. And neither is Michael, considering the fact that he's ditched school today. I just need to talk to you about something. So before you strut a pose and swing your fist at me, please just come with me." Luke informs me, trying to reach for my hand.

I jerk my hand back, as my jaw tenses up.

"Jesus, nothing is easy with you. Just follow me." He rolls his eyes, starting to walk away.

"No thanks. I'm not following you." I turn around to head the other direction.

I hear Luke grumble in the back. I glance over my shoulder to mouth; fuck you.

.

.

.

After a moment or so, I suddenly feel a tight hand around my wrist, pulling me back.

"What the-" It was Luke again. He practically drags me somewhere else. "Let go of me!" I raise my voice. I don't like it when random people just touch me for no reason.

"Can you shut your piehole for atleast a minute? I'm trying to be as nice as I can." He mutters, cursing under his breath.

With that said, I shut up and let him lead the way.

Luke stops at an unknown area with only a few people around. This place actually seems familiar to me.

Before I could take in my surroundings to see where I'm at, he pulls into another room.

He gets inside after me, shutting the door to the dark room, leaving me with a queasy feeling at the pit of my stomach as to what might happen next.

Luke lets go of my wrist and that's when I let it all out.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I scream into pitch dark, trying to find the lightswitch on the wall.

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up! I'm not gonna do anything to you!" I feel him trying to step forward to find my body.

"RAPE! RAPE!" I yell, hitting my back against the shelves of the wall.

"What?! No! I'm not gonna-" he stumbles over something on the ground, slamming right into me.

Before I could even respond, he covers my mouth, making me muffle into his palm.

Now I'm fucking scared.

I shut my eyes as I feel teardrops spring from my eyes to my cheeks.

I hear a click and a sudden light coming through.

.

.

.

I snap my eyes open to find a panting Luke right before my eyes, with one hand still covering my mouth and his other hand on the lightswitch.

"We slept together." He breaths out after a long moment of silence.

My eyesbrows furrowed in confusion as I try to process that whole sentence.

We slept together? As in; Luke Robert Hemmings and I slept together.

He finally unclasped his hand above from my face, giving me the will to respond.

"Huh?" I manage out.

"Yeah." He shrugs.

"Okay, what do you mean by 'we slept together'? Since when did I sleep with you? And what are you even referring to by that? I'm so...confused." I shoot questions at him, not understanding the meaning of this.

Luke gives a long deep sigh before confirming it;

.

.

.

"I'm a virgin."

______________________________________

okay so i was about to continue writing from there but then i was like; hmm i think i'll just leave a cliffhanger bc my hands are about to fall off from typing too much. so this is not how i planned it do go alas; i leave you w/ a boring chapter

no calum in this chap whoops since he thinks of her as a 'sis' shame on you cal

qotd: wHY ARE YOU GUYS READING THIS STORY??
bc tbh there's nothing interesting about this story & b4 i felt like deleting it :// i cri

- pimp daddy ash xox