ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Începe de la început

Pink tulips---- symbol of confidence.

Smiling I grab the bouquet and hug them against my chest.

Thank you Kookie, I needed this.

He never seizes to amaze me. From the day he promised to be my confidence, he is proving his words in one way or another. Making me food when I'm struggling to find inspiration. Brightening my mood with his and Tannie's little fights. Giving me a thousands reason to smile, to happy and now sending the symbol of confidence when he can't physically stay by my side.

Thank you my love, I'm nothing without you.

I feel my palms sweaty, heart beating in my ears--- I'm nervous as I stand infront of the audience. My eyes travel between everyone but I can't find those dark liquid black eyes anywhere.

Did he forgot?

That's not possible I have recieved his gift.

But where is he?

Did he see the theme?

Did he like the theme?

"We are getting positive responses from everyone." Jiminie cheerfully said but I don't feel much happiness as my husband isn't here yet.

I had to keep a smiling face throughout the exhibition as the center of attention was me.

I had to go through two minute interviews and some other things.

Where are you Kookie, I did everything for you, for us. I told you today is really important for me, important for us.

Mom, hyungs, everyone is happy and really Impressed with my work while the one who I did everything for isn't here. He's not even attending my calls.

I'm gonna kill that Choi Dongsun if he's giving my husband a hard time again.

After his sour encounter with me, after him accused of stealing my painting, we never had a good relationship and when he realize Jungkook is my husband, he is giving him an hard time to get back to me.

But my husband is smarter than him. Whatever Choi Dongsun did he got it back in another way that the fool never realize in the first place.

I want you here with me Kookie.

To distract myself, I take a tour through the hall, analysing my own paintings and when I come across a particular painting, my eyes stings with tears as I stare at it with so much emotions welling up inside of me.

The whole theme is about us, a story of thief and a little artist, portrayed in different hues of colors, outlined in black with rigid lines that interrupt the flow of the brush strokes.

A thief in blue hanbok, hiding his beautiful face under a mask looking at his angel laying on the bed strewn flower petals under the warm night sky blessed with pearls of stars, reflecting on the beautiful river beside them, bringing their love to the unnaturalness, and the whole effect is ethereal and dreamlike.

I painted it as the way my developed thief explained how he fell in love with me--- I added some other touches after seeing him wearing hanbok in our wedding night, he looked so handsome and I portrayed him as an ancient thief, who stole an angel to keep himself.

Other one is the thief and artist staring at eachother, background clearly stating it contrast deep passion with the curves of strokes, bend and swirls, soft and sharp angles--- it's a beauty of unnatural versus dream.

"Art completes when it connects two soul together." I swallow the lump hearing his deep voice from behind me.

He's here.