In the cabin of Despair

2 months later......

Ok, so, let me give you a little recap. My parents disappeared a couple of weeks ago, my aunt kicked us out of her house, and now I am living a cabin in the middle of nowhere and only the police, Mike and Louis know where I am. Louis and Mike both live in their own cabins a couple of miles away, I haven't spoke to them for almost a week now. And RedLizzy. did it! She took over stardoll! People tried to delete her account, but nothing worked! Apparently she hacked in the stardoll system and now has complete control! The police let me go on stardoll only, and only with a laptop that can not be traced. My life is now a complete hell!

I was laying in bed one morning on stardoll when I message from RedLizzy. "Hey Zoe! Sooo, What do you think? We are planning to redecorate stardoll soon and was hoping you would like to join us, of course, that would mean me and my brother would have complete control over you, you must give yourself over completely, no, you WILL give yourself over, Stardoll is just the beginning! You wait Zoe! Soon you and your little friends will be ours, and if you value Mike and Louis and your lives, you won't tell the police about this message, got it?" I wanted to die, I just wanted it to end, I just wanted to wake up and be back in bed that morning when it all started and this all be one big dream!

I wrote her back immediately. "Who are you? Why do you want me? How did you find me? I want answers and I want them now!!!" about an hour later, on the spotlight page on stardoll there was link to a video which was also in the video section and on the contest page. I clicked on it and was brought to a page the said in big red letters which looked as if blood was dripping from it, "I AM RELIZZY. AND IF YOU DARE OPPOSE ME YOU WILL DIE!" I clicked play on the video, the video showed a teddy bear chained to a table was a name tag round its neck that said: ZOE, and there was small girl under a red sheet ,so no could see what she looked like, stabbed the bear repeatedly. when she was done, you could barely even tell it was a bear. Then, in a deep, disguised voice she said "This will happen to anyone who opposes us, you will be ours, in fact you will hand yourself and beg for us to take you. If you value your life and lives of the people you love, you will hand yourself completely over to us. And to all other members watching, if you find Zoe bring to us and no one will get hurt!"

I reached over to call the police. But the phone was dead. I got up and ran to the door. I was not going to let them take me alive! But the door was locked! I looked over my shoulder, the window was had steel bars in front of it to keep them out. And now they were using everything against me. I sat on my bed and cried. Mike and Louis, why did they have to get caught up in this too! Mike and Louis! I wanted to die. That was all I ever wanted, if someone would just kill me now, I would be content. No! I was going to live."No your not. Your going to die!" a foul, loathsome and giggling, mans voice whisper next to my in my ear. I screamed. the lights went out.

I was laying in my bed with the white sheet pulled over my head. I had no way out, I was trapped and was waiting to die. Then it happened. It held me down with the sheet still over my head. It held both my arms and laid its body on top of mine. I could see through the sheet, It had the boys hair, but the girls eyes, it had the boys strength, but the girls gentleness. It pressed it lips on mine. The only thing that was keeping us apart was the sheet. That's when it hit me. It was saving me for later. I tried to scream, but nothing would come out. I tried to move, but it was to strong. A tear ran down my face, "Just kill me now...." I whispered, the only reply I got back was shriek of joy. I screamed, it screamed, as if it were mocking me. I could see it grin through the sheet, blood was dripping from it mouths. This was it, it was going to kill me, I took once last breath, as it prepared for the feast.

 RedLizzy. is this devils name, she and he have its name written across their chest.The creature has been attacking every night, the same way, it lays itself on me, presses it lips against mine. She visits me in the morning, she only stays in the shadows, she has long fiery hair, she bring me food. he visits me at night. Too, what i believe, is tasting me, to see if I'm ready yet. I log onto stardoll every once in a while, RedLizzy. is still scaring the everyone. I just want everyone to know, Mike and Louis are fine. SHE told me, that as long as I don't struggle they will be fine.

 Last night was hell. I was laying my bed when I heard a knock on the door. This surprised me greatly, RedLizzy. normally never knocks. I have no idea how RedLizzy gets in, I never hear the door open or close. That's when I heard his voice, "Hello? Zoe!? Are you ok!?" It was Louis! He was ok! "LOUIS! HOLY CRAP LOUIS! GET ME OUT OF HERE! HURRY! BEFORE IT COMES BACK!" I pulled on the door and somehow it opened. Louis came bursting and we embraced in a hug. That hug. That was closed thing to warmness I had felt in days. I looked up, I all of sudden felt cold. I looked into Louis's eyes, they were red, a bloody, deep red. I fainted at the sight. No! Not Louis! Louis was the one pure thing I had in thing world! and now, he was gone....

I woke up on my bed, it was still dark out. I looked around, Louis was standing over me, his red eyes pricing into my soul. "L-Louis...what happened to you? What did they do to you?" That's when I saw it, Louis's mouth was covered in blood. Maybe it was because I could only think about Louis at the moment, or because out of all that had happened I didn't really care what happened to me. But when I saw Louis's mouth, I looked down at myself, I too was covered in blood. I felt blood coming from my neck. Louis bent down, and started licking it. I looked away, I could not stand to watch. Then I saw her, she was sitting there, just watching. Laughing.

I frozen in terror. I simply stared at her telling myself that I've simply gone insane and this would all be over soon. For the first time in my life i realized that RedLizzy. She was actually very beautiful. Her long red fiery hair hanged over her face almost like a silk curtain. Her natural eye color (or at least the color her eyes were when she wasn't trying to kill me) was a greenish color that could pierced any soul with a simply glance. I was able to free my hands from Louis's grip and push off of me. I heard this body hit the floor, but when I looked Louis's body looked cold and gray. I soon throw my glaze at RedLizzy. who was in shock at my out burst. I got up and rushed over towards her, but was throw across the room by a dark figure. It was Him!

The boy, his hair seem 10x more redder in the moonlight. I was so weak that could barely move. "Please just leave me alone...." I could barely speak without some part of my body hurting. The boy turned to the girl, "Liz, let's go," His voice was colder then ice. It sounded like something from hell itself. The girl looked at me on last time, then hissed. She jumped up, she throw herself on me and pushed off of me and grabbed onto her brother. I soon recovered from her, Liz, but when I looked around, they were both gone. Once I knew they were gone I turned back to Louis, was he safe? And what had happened to him? I was going to find out.

Louis slowly started to wake up, he sat up and stared at me. He saw my cuts and bruises, how badly I was bleeding, then he looked at himself in a mirror in the room. He saw himself covered in blood. "I...did this?" I had no idea if Louis was back to his normal self again or if he was acting just to get me to come near him. "Louis....are you ok?" I said, still keeping a large distance between us. "Zoe..? I think so...Zoe i-" as he said this he stepped towards me, and I stepped back. He so realized how scared I was of him. "I did this....this is my fault...." He stepped back, "Louis...Is it really you?" I could just me asking if it was him hurt him. "I did this....." he kept repeating this same words over and over again. Louis started shaking, his voice grow louder, I couldn't tell if he was mad, or going mad.

He grabbed his head and began shaking it as if he were trying to wake himself up from a bad dream. "LOUIS STOP-" I can't bear to watch him hurt himself anymore, but all I did was anger him more 'NO ZOE! I DID THIS! ALL I CAN DO IS HURT YOU!" Tears began to swell up in my eyes, "no. no. No Louis....thats- That's not true!" I stepped closer to him. "STAY AWAY FROM ME ZOE!!!!" I could tell he was trying to fight something. Something was burning inside of him, eating away at his heart, and all I could do was watch. Louis started throwing himself against the walls and clawing at them trying to find a way out. "Louis...I can help, just tell me what I need to do...." Louis's voice only grow louder, "I DON'T KNOW! DON'T YOU GET IT? I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

He lost it. Louis lost all sanity. He couldn't control himself, one minute he was fighting himself, next he was screaming nonsense. "Zoe, this is all YOUR fault!" "What? How? I didn't do this!" I said stepping away from him. "If it weren't for you, I would be home with my parents playing videos with Mike, now whos knows if Mike is still alive! YOU DID THIS! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I turned to run, but where would I go? The door was locked and I was in a one room cabin! Louis cornered me, he raised his hand. Then everything went black.