Home not alone

It was Friday morning 9:30 a.m. I jumped out of bed and ran over to my dresser "CRAP! I'm going to be late for scho-" Then it hit, we had today through Monday off, "Oh yeah....Long weekend this week!" with that in mind I got right back under my sheets and got my laptop out. I first logged onto Facebook, nothing new except Trish complaining about her "Love life", then I logged onto Twitter, I yawned, nothing exciting except Jacob tweeting about some party he's having tonight. With nothing else to do i logged onto Stardoll, it had been a couple of weeks since the last time I logged onto stardoll, I changed my doll a bit, rearranged some stuff in my room, then decided to see the new sponsored clubs. But before I did that I noticed I had 4 guestbook comments, and a new friend request.

I clicked on the notification and it brought me straight to my suite where I had found 4 guestbook comments from some girl who was call Redlizzy., the first one said: Hey Zoe! I love your suite! 5/5 lov u! At first I though nothing of it, just some girl trying to get Starcoins, then it hit me, "How did she know my name?" I never told anyone on the internet my real name, and all my friends didn't have Stardolls. I scrolled down to see the other three comments: Hey Zoe! How was school today? You did great at soccer today! Now I starting to get scared. Then another one said: Zoooooe!!!!! Cute Pjs!!! I love sheeps!! How on earth did she know I have Sheep pajama bottoms? And lastly: Zoe! Are you going to Jacobs party tonight? I AM!!!

 I was officially freaking out. I decided to accept her friend request, maybe I could get her on chat and found something out about her. I then clicked on her username and was brought to her home page. everything looked pretty normal, except her 'about me', all it said was "Still you do not answer", I figured it was probably from a song or something. I then clicked on my messages and decided to send her one It said:

Hey, got your friend request, I was wondering how you got my name? Do we go to school together? or do you live near my house? ~Zoe.

I sent it off and within 2 minutes, I got a reply: Hey Zoe! If you really want to know more meet me at the party! ~Lizzy.

I didn't like, I had to find a way to talk with her without going somewhere. I sent her another message: My parents won't let me go, sorry, could you just tell me on here? ~Zoe.

I waited, and soon enough i got a reply....

Hey Zoe, could you let me? ~Lizzy

I had to clue what it could mean. When, I heard something banging on my window, I looked up and nothing there, I looked back down and saw I had a new message, I open and read in horror: Zoe! Open your window! It's freezing out here!!!!

I ran over to my window and looked up, down and around, but saw nothing. I pulled the curtains shut. I ran back to my computer 169 messages! and all from RedLizzy. I quickly click delete all, then I went back to my suite and saw I had a gift waiting for me, but this was different the most gifts.....

There was a red present with a tag that said: From RedLizzy. I clicked it.

My whole computer turned off! It took me about 15 minutes before I could even turn it on again, and when It did stardoll pop up. And in my suite was a doll laying on the ground cut up and its eyes popping out.

*Bang Bang Bang* I jumped "Zoe, Hun, are you up? Me and your Father are leaving now.."

I completely forgot my parents were going away on a business meeting this week! I opened my door "Yeah I'm up, i think there was a bird at my window or something". I had to lie, this was the first time my parents were letting me stay home alone! I couldn't let them think something weird was going on! After all, it was probably some kid at my school making fun of me for going on stardoll

I came downstairs and hugged my parents good bye and watched them leave. I went back up stairs, garbbed the house phone, some food, and locked my door. I was to scared to leave my room. I tried messaging RedLizzy. to ask her about the gift, but she never wrote back. Then the phone rang, "Hello Zoe-" A child like voice came on the phone "Zoooooe, let me in, Zoe! Let me in! I wanna play with you!" "WHO ARE YOU!?" I demanded, "Red Lizzy.....RED Lizzy....RED LIZZY!!!!"

Then someone started banging on my door, and at the same time someone started banging on my window, then my roof. All of them banging at once. I swear i was going mad......then...........Silence.......

Everything stopped. I decided to go to a club and ask what they knew about RedLizzy. When I first made the topic, no one answered, but then a girl named RoxannaAngel posted saying that RedLizzy. mostly tried to start drama in clubs by making a Death list. She went on to say that who ever was on the list was soon deleted. RoxannaAngel said that she didn't believe it and thought all the accounts that were deleted were RedLizzy.'s other accounts and she was just deleting them to scare everyone. I refreshed the page to see a new topic called "RedLizzy.'s Death list" and inside it said "Lets see...who do I want deleted today?......Hmmm......How about RoxannaAngel!!!" RoxannaAngel posted back pretty much making fun of her daring her to do it. Then it happen....

I clicked on RoxannaAngel's username and I was brought to a page that said: "We're sorry! That member can not be found!" I was crushed, scared, and about to cry. I quickly grabbed the phone and dialed 9-1-1. Then A child's voice came on the other end "I'm sorry Zoe, But I can't let you do that, won't you let me in so we can play?" "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?" I demanded "red lizzy.....Red Lizzy......RED LIZZY!!!!" "Right" I said nearly fainting, 'That was a stupid question," I hanged up and tried opening the window to jump out, but I tried to pull it open, I could feel someone from above pushing it shut. Then the door bell rang.......

I opened my door a crack, and in the crack staring back at me was a face of a child with bright red hair and blood trickling down it's face. I screamed and slammed it shut again. Then from outside I hear a familiar voice calling to me "Zoe! Zoe are you alright! Zoe!" I ran to the window to see it was Louis, my best guy friend, he was like an older brother to me. I Starting banging on the window yelling for help. Louis go the message, but not before someone or something grabbed my hair from behind and pulled me away from the window and pulled the curtains back.

I stood back up on my feet again and looked round my room. I was alone. Soon I heard Louis running up the stairs yelling my name. I tried unlocking my door. But it was stuck "Louis! Help! I'm Stuck in here!" "Don't worry! I'll get you out!" Then I heard Louis screaming, and sounds as if he was fighting someone. I tried breaking my door down, but it was hopeless, Louis was fighting whatever it was and I couldn't get to him.  After a while i didn't hear anything. I waited. and waited. and waited. I couldn't stand it, I needed something to do, I turned on the TV to the news channel, and I couldn't believe what I saw...........

"We are reporting live from a house in new York were a young girl has been found murdered. She was found in her room with her computer opened to a site called "Stardoll" the girl was found laying on her floor cut up and eyes cut out and laying next to the body. The authorities have not yet found any clues that might help identify the murder." I turned off the TV and sat my bed and began to cry. This was my fault.

I went over to the door and called out to Louis "L-....Louis....are you ok?" no answer...."RED LIZZY SO HELP ME IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO LOUIS I WILL KiLL YOU!" Then I heard a pair of foot steps running up the stairs. "H-Hello?" I called "Zoe! Zoe! Zoe are ok? I brought over Mike! He's going to help!" Mike was Louis best friend and friend of mine, we all had known each other since 1 grade. "MIKE! LOUIS!" Mike had brought an axe and began to chop up the door. as soon as I was free i ran into their arms. Once I was out of there I asked Louis what he was fight, he said he didn't get a good look, but he did know it had red hair and saying the whole time over and over "Red lizzy....Red Lizzy.....Red Lizzy".......

All three of us ran down stairs, the front door was wide open! Yes! We were only steps away from freedom! Then....on it's own, the door slammed shut! All the lights in the house went out. It was pitch black. We then grabbed each others hands as we heard the echo of what sounded like a child's laugh. "Won't you play with me?" I felt something brush up against me. "GO AWAY YOU CREEP!" Mike yelled. Then it started to cry "Yous hurts my feels! Go away bad man!!" As the lights flickered on we saw what looked like a little girl running towards with a knife.

Louis pushed Mike out of the way and got stabbed in the arm. I screamed. I ran over to them, but someone grabbed me from behind and knocked me out. The next moment I was chained up in my basement......