>•°•12•°•<

Beginne am Anfang

On the other hand, Anirudh was in his study room when Saudamini comes there. "Anirudh!" Anirudh turns to her forcing a smile. "Kya hua Anirudh? Tum thodhe pareshan lag rhe ho?"

Anirudh sigh,"Mai Neeya ke baare mai soch rha hu...wo khush nhi thi uski shaadi ki baat hui...uppar se wo behosh ho gi. Mujhe kuch theek ni lg rha." Saudamini feels fire burning inside her of anger and jealousy. She controls herself and walk towards Anirudh with a fake smile on her face. She grabs his shoulder making him come close to her and keeps her hand on his cheek,"Tum bekar mai pareshaan ho rhe ho. Indra Neeya se bahut pyaar karta h. Usse shaadi karna chahta tha kafi dino se. Kal tumne dekha nhi lekin maine dekha ki wo kitna khush tha aur kal jab uski shaadi ka elaan hua, uske chehre pe jo khushi thi..wo shayad maine kabhi pehle nhi dekhi. Maine uski ankho mai Neeya ke lie pyaar dekha h. Islie tum pareshan na ho." "Par kya Neeya usse pyaar karti h? Agar wo pyaar krti h, shaadi krna chahti h to udaas q thi aur behosh kyu ho gi? Ni Mini, mujhe kuch theek nhi lag rha." "Anirudh! Aisa kuch bhi ni h. Usne kuch khaya nhi h kal subah se shayad, islie use chakkar aagaya hoga. Wo dono khush h. Accha tum hi batao, agar wo Indra se pyar na krti to kya humare aane ke baad Indra ke sath rukti?"
Anirudh recalls Indra coming out of the room nd seeing Neeya in room. Anirudh nods.
"Tum shi keh rhi ho. Mai bekar mai hi pareshaan ho rha hu.''

Saudamini sighs. She moves closer to him,"to..?" "To kya Mini..?" "Tum yaha wapis London se aae ho itne din baad. Tum mere baba se mera haath kab mangoge?" Anirudh cheek turns pink,"Mini....tum kya keh rhi ho...shaadi...abhi?." "Kya tumhe shaadi ni karni mujhse? Dekho agar nhi karni to bata do. Mere lie kaafi rishtey aae h. Mai phir baba se bol dungi ki-" Anirudh holds by waist tightly bringing her close to him with his sharp eyes gazing into hers,"Mini...tum sirf meri ho..meri...mere alawa tumhe koi apna nhi bana skta.." "accha..to phir jao..rok lo baba ko mera hath kisi aur ko dene se..thaam lo mera haath." Anirudh interwine his finger with Saudamini's nd kiss her knuckles,"bahut jald ye hath mere haath mai hoga..humesha ke lie.." Saudamini blushes nd looks away. She tries to push herself away from him but he holds her more tightly by her waist bringing her close. "Ab tum jo chahti ho..jo sun na chahti ho...wo bahut jald hoga.."

"Saudamini bitiya!!" Anirudh breaks away from her

Bihari comes in. "Bhaumik Malik ne apko bulaya h." Nd he goes from there. "Mai bhool hi gai thi, baba ko kuch kaam tha mere se. Mai jati hu." Anirudh nods. Nd she leaves.
______________________________

Neeya still feels dizzy but she ignores it and walk trying to balance herself.
Her heart was still pounding and head feeling heavy.
On the way she sees Saudamini coming out of study room nd sees Anirudh standing there through glass. She feels kinda jealous but ignores it and walks out of the house.
She dont know what to do. She was so much heartbroken. Marrying to a demon like Indra is the last thing she can think of doing. She feels so much lonely ryt now. She wanted someone, need someone who can hold her and soothe her and tell her that everything will be alright. That she is brave and she is not alone. She needs someone on whom shoulder she can cry on, a hand that could hold hers making her feel safe, but sadly she has no one. Baba left her alone in this dark world, Ma doesnt understand her, her feelings.
She wanted to scream but her dry throat wasnt allowing her to.
When she comes out of the haveli, she stumbles but is grabbed by a pair of hand on her waist nd back. "Are sambhal ke Thakurain Indra." She feels her heart beating so fast. Her every part of body, especially the waist where his hands were, started feeling cold. She looks at the person to find those lustful, dark, anger eyes.

She stands nd jolts away from him scared. "Door rho mujhse aur khabardar jo mujhe phir se us naam se bulaya to." Indra stands there opening his arm. "Koi ni. Abhi na shi, kabhi to bulaunga na..akhir hone wali patni ho humari. Itna hak to h hume." "INDRA!! TUMHARA MUJHPE KOI HAKK NHI H AUR NA KABHI HOGA. MAI TUMSE KABHI SHAADI NHI KRUNGI. Are mai to sapne mai bhi ni soch skti aisa. Bhool jao. Mai tumhari kabhi ni hongi. Ussey pehle to Mai Marr Jana psnd karungi." Nd she runs from there, crying.
_______________________________

Anirudh goes to balcony thinking bout Saudamini nd himself, when he sees Neeya saying something to Indra. She seems to be angry on him.

Anirudh forgets everything bout Mini nd focus on her. She seems to be angry on him. He couldn't see her face but he can see her body trembling. She shouts on him something nd then runs away. He gets tense nd runs downstair.
On his way, he collides with Sujata. "Kaaki! Wo Neeya-" "-Neeya!? Neeya ko dekha apne? Usne kuch nhi khaya h kal subah se aur uski tabiyat shi nhi h aur wo pata nhi kaha..... apne dekha kya use?" Sujata ask in rush nd worry.

"kaaki. Aram se. Maine use bahar dekha jate hue. Aap pareshaan na huie. Mai dekhta hu use." And saying this he goes out to Indra. "

Indra!!" Indra turns to him.
"Indra, Neeya kaha gai? Kya hua h? Wo tumpe chilla kyu rhi thi?"

Indra gets scared. "Wo..kal raat ko humari thodhi ladhai ho gai. To bas islie naraz ho gai h." "Indra..wo gussa hoke kahi bhaag gi h aur tum yaha khade ho. Wo tumhari hone wali patni h. Uski tabiyat bhi nhi sahi h. Tumhe koi chinta h uski ya nhi. Tum..." Anirudh feels useless talking to him md runs away from there in search of Neeya.
_________________________

The weather was not good. There was no glimpse of sun. It was cloudy and kind of dark with black clouds in the sky and wind blowing. Seems like it will rain. Nd it feels like god is also sad along with Neeya.

Neeya keeps running with tears flowing out of her eyes. She just wants to run away from everything, from her Ma, from that devil Mukhiya nd Indra. She keeps running but at a point she starts feeling dizzy. She stands there with the help of tree. She sees the lake nearby nd walk towards it stumbling.

She sits down on the bank of the lake hugging her legs. There was no one near the lake. She starts crying loudly.. 'baba..aap hote to samajhte mujhe... Mujhe gale laga ke shant karate. Koi ni h baba...koi ni h mujhe samajhne wala...baba....aap wapis aajaie na....babaa.....apki beti..akele padh gai h..bilkul akele....mujhe apki...bahut jyada yaad ati h.....mai toot gi hu haba.....mujhe sambhalne wala koi ni h....baba.......wapis aajao na...babaaa.....' She cries recalling every beautiful moment with her baba.. nd then Indra misbehaving with her, nd mukhiya announcing her marriage with his son, and it again makes her heart pounding of anxiety.

There Anirudh keeps running here and there in search of Neeya. He was worried for her. After few min of running, he gets tired nd stops at a point. 'Neeya..kaha ho tum?'

Finally he hears a girl crying. He turns around nd follows the sound. He finds himself going towards a lake only to see a familiar figure shivering making his heart ace.

"Neeya..."

*______________________________*

So guys! How is it!? I hope u r enjoying it nd its not boring.
Pls comment down ur views on it nd u can also share any idea in comment box. Ur comments motivate me to write more nd to improve myself. Pls.
And if u like it, pls gimme a star(vote)...