All-In! Judgement Joker!

Start from the beginning

Fumiya: You, apparently. I mean honestly 4 bladers from a ragtag club about making it this far? You can't possibly think you're here because of your skill, can you?

Dante: Say that again!

Ichika: That's enough, Fumiya! Just turn around, and leave us alone! And if you have something you want to say, why don't you say it with your bey? After all, you're a Blader just like us!

Fumiya: (growls) When did you get so high and mighty? I never thought you would talk back to me like that. But, if that's what you want, I'll oblige. Wizard Fafnir and I are going to crush both of you, so you better look forward to it. Let's go.

Daiki and Jun: Yes sir.

Arman: That guy sure does love to hear himself talk.

Amy: He's just a jerk.

Hanami: Okay, boys and girls, we're entering the quarterfinals in the Beyblade Carnival! Now, let's get to announcing the matchups!

Hanami: And there they are! Starting on match 1, we have the unyielding Bladers Arman and Amy Kusaba vs the Mad-cap Maverick, Joe Lazure!

Taka: It's this guy again?

Ichika: That makes 3 of us. Seriously, what are the odds of that happening.

Dante: Why couldn't it have been me?!

Demi: Don't worry, we'll get our chances.

Joe: (Chuckles)

Fumiya: Huh. He gets all the good luck.

Arman: Well, Sis, we'd better head over. (Puts on his headband)

Amy: (Ties her hair up) Let's go.

Dante: Man, they're really revved up, huh?

Ichika: 'Cause they care about the Victories. We simply can't afford to lose 3 matches in a row.

Taka: Yeah, exactly. They're giving this tournament everything they've got, because if we can win this competition, then maybe people look down on the Victories and call us a ragtag team anymore. Tango might not ever really worry about that kind of stuff, but it always gets underneath Arman and Amy's skin. So they swore they're was gonna win this tournament for Tango's sake as well.

Demi: So then, all of that was going through their heads?

Ichika: Hey, it's Pops.

Demi: Hey, Uncle!

Dante: Yo, over here!

Tango: Oh! (Looked down and saw the Kusabas) Arman. Amy.

(At the stadium)