The Flawless Equation!

Hanami: All righty now! Things are starting to amp up! The showdown ended in a draw with a mind-blowing six-bey simultaneous ring out finish! Now we've got away from Game 2 to see who comes out on top! (Groans) The anticipation's too much! Who will claim victory and gain the momentum? Will it be Inferno or the Victories?!

Taka: Hmm.

Ichika: Eh?

Taka: Hmm.

Ichika: What's going on?

Taka: Well, that first battle, I wonder if it really was simultaneous.

Ichika: Mm?

Taka: From the looks of it, I think Dragoness landed slightly after the others

Taka: From the looks of it, I think Dragoness landed slightly after the others. What do you think?

Ichika: It was a draw.

Taka: Huh? What do you mean? Come on! Have a proper look!

Fumiya: You shouldn't have to complain about the ruling. Your victory needs to be so convincing that nobody can doubt that you won. A Blader who can't do that simply doesn't have the right to complain.

Taka: Mm. Oh, yeah, it was a draw.

Ichika: (Chuckles)

Arman: Genesis and Lunatix withstood attacks from Dragon, Devolos, Dragoness, and Demonyx.

Amy: Their defenses are far greater than we expected.

Dante: And you can't forget about Apocalypse and Armageddon's attacks. They make a super-mega-awesome team!

Delta: Hmph. Well, in any case, to defeat Lunatix and Genesis, we're gonna need even more attack power.

Destiny: So you're going clockwise?

Delta: Yeah. And let's not forget. Armageddon and Apocalypse were knocked out in the first battle.

Delta: It's safe to say, in the second one, they'll be coming at us with everything they've got

Destiny: So then, there's a good chance we can win if we meet their attacks head-on.