☆Walking Around

Start from the beginning

"Anyways which shop do you want to go first Nori?"
"Oh, why not that one? It looks like they sell some survival kits. It might be helpful, plus we can get a first aid kit."
"Cool, lets go there Jotaro. Jotaro?" you turned around to see Jotaro, he looked down at the ground.
"Jotaro.. what's the problem now? Hmm?" you titled your head.
He didn't answer, it sometimes made you worried for him not showing much emotions.
"Jotaro. Seriously, what's wrong?" you asked, worried. You placed your hands on his cheeks and made him face you. He had this sad aura.
"(Y/n)-san. Is Jojo okay?"
"Hmm? He looks like he's homesick.. and probably worried about his mom."
"Oh. Jojo, your mother will be alright. Cheer up buddy," Kakyoin said as he patted Jotaro's back.
"Nori's right. She'll be alright Jotaro, cheer up."
He pushed you away and stood up. He glared down at Kakyoin, he sighed and covered his face with his hat.
"Jotaro. You okay now?"
"Yeah... and you're fucking dumb (Y/n)."
"What do you mean by 'dumb'?"
He had this victorious smirk as he showed you his cigarette pack. You touched your pocket, he took it when you were comforting him.
"Heh. You fell for your own trick."
"You fucking! Give it back!"
"It's not yours. Plus don't think about taking it away again."
"You're an ass Jotaro."
"At least Jojo's alright," Kakyoin said as he reached for your hand.
"Don't think about it Kakyoin," Jotaro said as he took your hand instead.
"You two, stop fighting already," you said as you took your hand back.
"But-," Kakyoin was cut off by Jotaro elbowing him.
"No buts. I'm done seeing you two fight, at least for today," you said as you putted your hands on your waist.

"So.. are we gonna visit the shop or what?" you said, pointing the store Kakyoin suggested.
"I- if you want," Kakyoin said, rubbing the place that Jotaro elbowed.
"Then lets go!" you said, running to the store.
"Oi, dumbass, be careful!" Jotaro yelled from the behind.

You three looked around. A particular knife caught your eyes. It was made out of a bone, not out of steel. Plus it looked pretty sharp.
"You want that?" Jotaro asked from behind.
"Umm.... no. I was just looking at it. Isn't it cool how they made a knife out of bone?"
"In the old times they made everything out of bones, you dumbass."
You stuck your tongue out at him.
"So, you want it or what?"
"It's not like you're gonna buy it for me anyways," you said, inspecting the knife again.
"Plus it looks expensive. You don't have to buy it for me, Jotaro."
"I'll buy it for you..." he said tilting his hat.
"Really?!"
"Unless... unless you promise me that you.... you won't use it to hurt anyone else expect the enemies."
"Pfft. That's the easiest thing I've ever heard of. Sure. Is there anything else you want to add?"
"You... whatever. That's all," he said grabbing the knife. He paid for it and handed it over to you with a sheath tied to a rope.
"I prefer you to tie it somewhere that you can reach easily."
"Yeah sure. Don't talk to me like I never had this kind of thing before," you said with a smile.
"You did what, (Y/n)-san?!" Kakyoin sounded surprised.
"I-.. um... worked somewhere?" you said, sweat dropping.
"(Y/n) worked with knives a long time ago. That's all."
"(Y/n)-san. You worked with what?!"
"I just... trained with them.. that's all. It's not like I've killed someone before. Pshh, don't worry I only trained with it, that's all," you said, tying the rope around your leg.
"Jojo... are you sure that (Y/n)-san actually didn't kill someone?"
"Hmm? Why ask me? It's not like I know everything about (her/him/them)."
"You literally told me that (she/he/they) worked with knives. Wait.. is (Y/n)-san a..."
'Fuck does he know?!?!' you screamed inside, you were about to panic.
"Chef? Why didn't I think of that? (Y/n)-san you could've just told me that you were a chef," Kakyoin laughed.
"Ah.. Ahahaha..." you laughed nervously, you thanked god that Kakyoin had no idea of what you've done.
Jotaro letted out a sigh.
"(Y/n) actually worked wit-," he was stopped by you covering his mouth.
"I- I worked with my grandma. She was a nice chef, she taught me how to cook when I was very young!" you said that in panic.
"Oh, really? I would love you to teach me one day then. I actually enjoy cooking," Kakyoin said.
"Ahaha... I- I don't think that I can teach you anything else except cutting. I'm not a good chef like my grandma."
"Great! And what was that Jojo?" Kakyoin looked over to Jotaro.
Jotaro held your wrist and took your hand away from his mouth.
"Nothing," Jotaro said as he gave you a death stare.
"Jotaro I swear if you tell anyone I'll-," you whispered to him.
"I know I know. Jeez, no need to be all mad about it, (Y/n)."
"Lets head back now. We got what we need, right?" Jotaro said as he walked ahead. Kakyoin gave you a sweet smile and followed Jotaro. Jotaro stopped in the middle of the way for you.