THIRTEEN.

Florence had a free period after her first exam which happened to be potions

Florence had a free period after her first exam which happened to be potions. She made her way to Hagrid's hut because she knew that he would want to hear all about her luck with the dragons.

"They're bloody wonderful Florence, Fred Weasley told me you've been riding them also!" He said excitedly while pouring another cup of tea. Flo got really happy because she knew how much Hagrid loved knowing about her success with said oversized lizards. "They're amazing Hagrid. Truly, perhaps we could take a stroll and meet them?" The half-giant looked ecstatic to be able to be in the graces of the mother of dragons and now said dragons.

She clapped her hands. "Brilliant! Off we pop then." Fang went to Hagrid's side as a large pounding came on the door. Six people came in, those of which were Umbridge, Hawlish and a few others that Florence couldn't name. Umbridge tried to wrestle Hagrid out of the Hut as well as Florence and Flo whipped her wand out. "Stupefy." She stunned Hawlish and his body crashed against the wall creating a large bang.

Hagrid and Florence left the hut, followed by Umbridge and her minions and Hagrid clutched his waist. The six began to fire stunning spells on Hagrid and Florence put her fingers between her lips and blew. Viserion was the only one to arrive, Flo assumed that Rhaegal and Drogon were hunting and he let out a sharp screech and stood in front of Flo and Hagrid.

"Levicorpus!" Flo said and the spell threw back Umbridge a few feet and she was disarmed by one of Hawlish's minions, angering her. The emotion radiated off the white haired girl and Viserion could feel it, she picked up her wand and uttered the only word that would come to mind.

"Dracarys." Two of Hawlish's henchmen were engulfed in the dragonfire before a cast of green light hit the dragon. It was Umbridge and she had used the killing curse on Viserion. Professor McGonagall was already apprehended by Hawlish and knocked back a few feet as students came rushing down through the entrance hall.

Florence rushed to the side of Viserion and she knew he wasn't dead. After all they were literally the king species. Borderline invincible, the only known curse that could take out a Valyrian Blazedart was long forgotten in the doom of Valyria.

She patted the side of Viserion and he screeched loudly as his brothers arrived. Drogon let out a floor rumbling roar as he watched Umbridge try to hex Florence while her back was turned. "You tried to kill my dragon. You think the killing curse could kill my dragon. The only three left of its kind and you think a pathetic curse would kill them. Well you're wrong." She growled at Umbridge and drew her wand. "Petrificus totalus." She uttered the spell and Umbridge was on the floor, frozen.

Florence glared at Umbridge who was still on the floor and pointed her wand at Hawlish. "Go, I'm giving you the gift of life." He didn't move, still watching the dragons. "Leave. Now. Before I change my mind." Everyone clapped for Florence as the three dragons took off and Hagrid left with fang into the forest with a run.