the playlist

◡̈ AVANI'S PLAYLIST◡̈

◡̈ ◡̈ ◡̈

ENCHANTED
by
Taylor Swift
"this is me praying that this was the very first page, not where the storyline ends. my thoughts will echo your name until i see you again. these are the words i held back as i was leaving too soon. i was enchanted to meet you."

INTO YOU
by
Ariana Grande
"got everyone watching us, so baby let's keep it secret. a little bit scandalous, but baby don't let them see it."

MIDNIGHT LOVE
by
Girl in Red
"i know i don't want to be the one that you run to when you got nowhere else to go, when you need some love."

SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT
by
5 Seconds of Summer
"your lipstick stain is a work of art, i got your name tattooed in an arrow heart. and i know now, that i'm so down."

CHANEL
by
Frank Ocean
"i see on both sides like chanel."

CHERRY
by
Harry Styles
"don't you call him 'baby', we're not talking lately. don't you call him what you used to call me."

I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND
by
Girl in Red
"i don't wanna be your friend i wanna kiss your lips. i wanna kiss you until i lose my breath."

LOVIN KIND
by
Isabela Merced
"tell me if you want this cause if i'm being honest, i don't want to waste my time if you're not the lovin kind."

ILLICIT AFFAIRS
by
Taylor Swift
"that's the thing about illicit affairs and clandestine meetings and stolen stares. they show their truth one single time, but they lie and they lie and they lie...a million little times."

◡̈ ◡̈ ◡̈

e.j.'s notes:
it's a short playlist but hopefully i'll add to it.
i want the songs to match the story so yeah