Chapter 20

So........ Rowan's story is almost over! Don't worry, I most likely will make a sequel, it might just take a little while for some inspiration. Anyway, back to the story! Yipeeeeeeee!!

Oh and you get a bonus update today, add I won't be on wattpad most likely until Monday because I leave tomorrow for a  soccer tournament and may not have the time to check wattpad, and I might not have wifi. So I'll see you all on Monday with a new update, and I will try to reply to your comments on this chapter them, because your comments are amazing!

And ok, since I'm nice, I'll update 2 parts for you, since most of the rest of this is prewritten, and this is a pretty big Cliffy, so you're welcome. :)

Blown back by the sheer force of the blast, I found myself falling, far past the jagged edge of the victory, and down, deep down, into oblivion. Looking up at the Asgardian stars as I plummeted downward, I could make out the outline of my father, dangling over the edge, screaming my name. I opened my mouth to make a sound, but none came. I was breathless, voiceless, weightless as I feel into the depths of the black oblivion beyond the Bifrost. And as I fell, a black and green shape followed above me. My father.

It was like a shot to the heart as reality hit me while I plummeted to my death. I was going to die and my father had just given up his. What a worthless death, to die after a loved one assuredly would. There was nothing he could do for me, nothing. And as I fell further, a single tear escaped my eye, slipping down my cheek as I vanished.

I woke up to a blaring horn and a pounding headache. There was a loud screech as a large black object, set on several wheels, came hurtling towards me. I jumped to my greet, my arms out, bracing myself for the impact. However, it was hardly enough of a force to knock me off my feet.

A door slammed, and footsteps came racing towards me on the bumpy black road. It was all so odd. Thoughts bounced around in my head as a pair of gloved hands groped my body for injuries. My vision swam, images doubling over, colors blurring into one. I felt my arm go numb, as one by one parts of my body came succomed to the pain. Then my vision disappeared once and for all, and I was falling, once again, into midnight black depths, far away from my father, family, and home.