33❗

«—2months later—»

"why does this day come?" jeonghan mumbled as he saw me packing my clothes.

"Jeonghan, i need to finish my masteral degree to become a professional doctor." i replied, he sighed heavily looking at me.

"but 3 years are too long." he pouted looking at me, i stop putting my clothes at the luggage and looks at him.

"where are the kids at this hour anyways?" i look at my watch that struck 8 in the evening.

"practicing..." he replied, and yeah they will be having another comeback too. “fear” comeback they've been practicing straight this week.

"then why are you still here?manager jeon will punish you for skipping practices." i chuckled stating the punish, he also smiled looking at me.

"Manager Jeon knows about us anyways and he did let me skip the practice knowing that you'll be leaving tomorrow." his voice trailed and he sighed. I close the luggage and put it down.

I sit beside him at the bed trying to cheer him up. "Jeonghan it's not like i'll be lost forever, we still can contact each other through social media." i stated.

"yes we can." he mumbled, he smiled and lifting my one hands kissing the top of it.

"i'll be missing your presence." he put down my hands and pulling slowly my nape closer to him, he connected our lips with his other hand at my waist. I let him do what he want since this will be the last night where both of us will be together..

                      «—Morning—»

I grabbed the blanket slowly as i felt cold hit my body.

"Good morning jagi." i open half of my eyes looking at my sides... Jeonghan.

"Goomorning." i replied and closes my eyes again, the picture that we did yesterday are playing in my head.

"What time your flight is?" he snake his hands to my waist grabbing me closer to him.

"3 in the afternoon." i replied.. He hummed and nodded multiple times after i reply, my face is now at his chest laying. I felt so tired last night, my body felt so drain so we decided to sleep for a minute.

I open my eyes fully and stretched my body comfortably.

"goodmorning again." i turn my head to the other side revealing of jeonghan fully clothed with a white t-shirt, dirty white knee length shirt adding his black hair making him so attractive. His carrying kkuma but he put it down the moment i look at him.

He layed beside me kissing my forehead. "you skipped breakfast, it's already 9." he mumbled.

"i'm tired." i whined and covering myself in a blanket, cause yeah i'm still naked. He chuckled and put his hands at inside the blanket.

"you're still tired love?" his hands touched my thighs brushing it.

"Yah, Yoon Jeonghan seriously?early in the morning?" i look at him with unbelievable reaction and he chuckled.

"Wake up or round 2?" he asked, seriously this man is really something. I rolled my eyes looking at him not bothering to listen to him.

"you're the reason why i'm so tired." i whined and pull out the cover on my face, the moment i pull it out he uses that opportunity to smash his lips to mine. I still didn't brush my teeth yet but he already want this.

He let himself go under the blanket and play with me, and that's where the second round created.

"i really love this view." he said as he go out from the top. I breathed heavily looking at the clock that struck 10 in the morning, i stood up without cover on my body since he already saw it twice what's the use of hiding.

I grabbed my robe and towel before hopping to the bathroom, but before i could close it, he holds the door knob.

"what?" i asked him who's staring at me.

"let's go bath together." he replied hopping in to the bathroom and closing.

"stop your lame excuses yoon jeonghan." i put the robe and towel at the sink turning on the faucet in the tub.

                «—Dinning Room—»

I cross my arms looking at jeonghan who's keep on laughing while looking at me.

"shut up." i continue eating my foods and sometimes stare at it and then digged.

"Don't play with your foods." he stop laughing and turns into serious one, seriously this man is weird.

"i seriously hate this day." i buried my at the table and fake cry.

"Why?" he asked and holding my hands.

"shut up i don't wan't to go shower with you anymore." i lift my head and crossed my arms he giggled looking at me.

"hmmm..we still can do a round 4 at the couch or kitchen." he looks at me with a smirked and that's so illegal.

"you are really pervert." i snorted.

After eating i head upstair to change my clothes and get ready my luggage.

"that's the first time we do that, i'm gonna miss it." he mumbled as he drive the car, i still need to say goodbye to my family.

"you're not coming with me inside?" we already reach the house and he keep on saying that he'll be waiting here at the car.

"okay if you say so." i get inside to the house to look for mom.

"oh sweetieeeee." mom say as she hugs me. "you'll be going back to states now." she said with a sighed.

"don't worry mom, i'll be okay there." i flashed a reassurance smile and she sighed before nodding.

"anyways can we atleast call seungwoo, i need to bid goodbye to my precious brother." mom pull her phone and find a contact, since seungwoo will be home at 9 in the evening and my flight is 3.

"Yes mom?" i heard seungwoo's voice, she give me her phone to let me talk with him.

"hows life of a trainee?" i suddenly asked.

"too tiring." he whined, mom sighed as she heard what seungwoo say, it's been 1month already passed since he signed a contract at BrandNew Ent.

"anyways, i'll be heading back to state again seungwoo."

He sighed looking at the camera. "i see, your 3 months vacation lasted already."

I rolled my eyes looking at him "Is that even a vacation?" he chuckled and shook his head.

"take care always, Don't even try to skip a meal." he stated raising his left brows.

"Ne, abeojji." i nod my head and mom giggles.

"Whatever, sorry that i can't send you off i still have... You know practice."

"it's okay though."

A minute passed, someones call him to practice and thats it our conversation end. And for mom she's now lecturing me too.

"mom, i can take care of myself no need to worry." she sighed and smiled.

                       «—————»

"aigoo, seungkwan i'll be back after i finish my degree, stop crying now."we're here at the airport now, and all of them decided to send me off. And now here's the crying babies clinging on me and wont let me go.

"Hoshi, Seungkwan, Dokyeom, Dino." seunghwa need to go now, joshua stated and the four of them pulled away.

"NoOoonaa." Dino hug me once again.

"Shhh." i rubbed his back and tapping it.

Flight to australia please board now....

As they heard the speaker all of them joined to dino and i, and that's it group hug.

"Be healthy okay." jeonghan mouthed as i was boarding to the plain i nod and smile at them.

I put my neck pillow and tuck my earphones trying to have some good sleep.

"3 years is too long right?" i mumbled as i drifted to dreamland.