💞

Everyone were sitting in the living room right now as Ismail Malik had summoned them for a very important reason. And now all of them were waiting for Arham to come who is yet to come.

Aaliya and Noor were looking like Hoors with that glow of a bride. Aaliya had worn a pista coloured kurti with white palazzo and pista duppata. And Noor had worn a white kurti with white palazzo and pink dupatta.

 And Noor had worn a white kurti with white palazzo and pink dupatta

(Aaliya's look)

(Noor's look)

Ismail Malik is walking back and forth and looking at the stairs after every 30 seconds.

"So finally the great Arham Malik decided to show up. Beta thoda aur time le lete, humara kya hai, hum to bas befizul ki baate hi to karte hai, nai? Aapko itni taklif hui, humari vajase aapko itni jaldi uthke aana pada, hum mafi chahte hai." Ismail Malik started blabbering one he saw his son coming down the stairs.
(You should have taken more time. We anyway never have anything important to say. I am sorry for disturbing you and that because of me you had to wake up so early.)

"Ismail, please let it go. It is hard for him to digest the things that happened tomorrow. Sit down now." Aafiya Begum tried to cool down her husband.