💞

Days kept passing but the situation and atmosphere in the Malik Villa is still the same as it had been before.
The only thing that changed is the relation between Noor and Aaliya. They both became quite close in the last few days.

But since few days, Aaliya used to feel insecure whenever Arham used to take stand for Noor against Phupho as Phupho even after so much humiliation didn't came back to her senses and would not leave a chance to insult Noor and Noor noticed this. And so she decided to talk to Aaliya.

Their Conversation

N :- "Aaliya. I want to talk to you." Noor said standing infront of Aaliya who was folding her clothes.

A :- "Umm. Yaa say."

N :- "Aaliya listen. I know you are feeling insecure with Arham taking stand for me. And I understand. No girl would ever want to share her husband even in her darkest of dreams. And so I am telling you, you don't need to worry. I and Arham know each other from our childhood just like you both know eachother from childhood. But we have never been that close and met at few occasions only. It is only a piece of paper which bonded us together and that too for a short time. I won't say that Arham is yours only and all that. Because that is for him to decide. He is not a thing which I can give you that too when neither me nor you are his owner. I am just saying don't be worried because of me. I don't know about others or the girl he loves."

A :- "I understand. Thanks for talking to me. And can we be friends?"

N :- "Sure. I would love to."

A :- "That's great."

N :- " Aaliya. Now we are friends and so I am telling this to you as a friend. Try your best to make him fall in love with you but if he loves someone else and the other person loves him back then forget him or atleast try to do so and move on. I am not telling you to back off right now itself , try all you want but at the end if he truly loves that girl and the girl loves him back then it's your que to know that there is someone else for you. Don't hurt yourself and also don't break someone else's love."

A :- "Don't worry. That situation won't arrive. Because I know I will win his heart at last. I will love him more than that girl. I wont give up on him. Our Nikkah might have been done in childhood but still we are bounded by it."

N :- "Aaliya sometimes it's better to let that person go who doesn't return your feelings."

A :- "It's is easy to say Noor. What would you do if the one whom you love, loves someone else?"

N :- "I know what you are asking me indirectly. And my answer is I don't love Arham right now but if I start loving him in whatever time is left and realized it then I will try to woo him and mind it Aaliya at that time I won't see that you are my friend because everyone has right over love. If he loves you back or that girl whom he loves returns his feelings then I will step back. But if that girl doesn't love him back then I won't stop trying. Then I will try my best to show him how much he means to me. And by chance if he loves me back then Aaliya I would fight against you too. I will fight against everyone if my feelings were to be returned by him. I won't become the queen of kindness or sacrificial goat if he loves me back because then not only mine but two more lives will be ruined. I won't become tyag ki Devi (queen of sacrifice) just because you are my friend or because of some other reason or what will people say. All this only if he loves me back but if he doesn't love me and loves someone else. Then I will also not become the villain of their story."

A :- "So you mean to say if you  love him, you will fight against me?"

N :- "Yes"