Hera 1

"Where have you been again?!" I shouted angrily at my husband and king Zeus, that's right I am Hera he's wife and queen. Basically we are the king and queen of all Gods and Goddesses but this king whom I have sworn to love and cherish forever doesn't do the same to me at all. He might be king but he's the worst husband of all, a cheater who becomes one with any mortals, nymphs, and goddesses that catches he's eyes.

"Would you stop shouting? My ears are hurting." He says to me with his eyes dazed, probably thinking of the woman that he just had an affair with. I know it immediately because of the kiss marks visible on his neck and it breaks my heart even more.
I stood there and stared at him while he walks to his throne like nothing just happened. While staring at him I suddenly thought of how he mistreated me so much when all I just wanted was for him to love me and cherish me as much I do to him.

"What are you doing? Take a sit already my queen." Zeus says bringing me out of my thoughts. I smiled and sat down but I can't forget  the way he said "my queen" adding more salt to the wounds I already have.
"Father!" Shouted Apollo to my husband Zeus suffocating me even more, why does love drives me to become a horrible person? I asked my self while I just sat there and smiled faintly at Apollo shocking him as well as my husband and the other Gods and Goddesses now present at the Olympus. Why? Because whenever I see or hear about Zeus other children outside and his women my jealousy would surface making me become evil.

"Father! Mother is with me!" Apollo shouted while taking his eyes away from me. As he did so Leto came in after him making my husband jump up and ran to her as if I wasn't even present there at all.

Gasp and murmurs were heard when they suddenly see me crying. Pathetic I thought to myself I was still looking at them when suddenly Zeus realize the situation that he's in making him break his hug from Leto and look at me with the determination to protect but turned into shock when he saw me crying.

"Welcome Leto and your son Apollo!" I said smiling after  wiping my tears away fast and  regaining my composure. This made Zeus shocked even more but I don't care anymore because from the moment he saw Leto I knew that I no longer have a place in his heart.

"Thank you, your majesty!" Apollo says to me sincerely while bowing. Leto just looked at me with a smirk. This is how a queen should be right? I asked myself.

"Go and have a sit." Zeus says to Leto and he's son Apollo then walked back to his throne next to me. For the first time I looked down and told myself to hold on till tomorrow.

The meeting with the Gods and Goddesses is finally over! I thought to myself because I can't stand staying in the same room with my husbands' woman and child.

"Thank you for attending everyone! You can now go and have a rest!" Zeus said making everyone stand and walk to the door. While they were going I noticed some eyes with pity directed at me but it didn't make me falter instead I stood up and smiled at them.

Zeus stood up not even caring about me at all and goes straight to Leto hugging her. The scene hurts too much already and I cant take it anymore so I ran to my bed chamber locking the door and looking at myself on my mirror. I look so bad, there are dark circles around my eyes and it looks like stress is also present.
Maybe this was why Zeus got tired of me is that it? I questioned the mirror which of course didn't answer back. After looking at myself I decided to go and take a bath them maybe do something about this dark circles so I grabbed my robe and headed to take a bath.

As I was near to the bathhouse I can hear something weird so I quickened my pace but quietly and when I was near enough I couldn't believe what I'm hearing. It was moans but I don't know who so I pushed myself to take a peek to see who it was and this scene will forever be engraved in my memory. It's my husband and Leto having sex then I realize that this bathhouse was only for me and my husband, what an idiot I am. I really hoped it wasn't him but I guess I was wrong.