7.

YoonBum's pov:

We've been the taxi for about 10 minutes so far. I was looking out the window until we made a stop in front of this nice fancy hotel.

"Were here!" The taxi driver said.

Sangwoo started to get out of the car and so did I. The taxi driver opened the trunk and me and Sangwoo got our suitcases.

Sangwoo closed the trunk, I grabbed his hand then we started to walk in the hotel. The entrance looked really nice, we went up to the front desk.

"Hey..!" Sangwoo said

The lady looked up and replied "Hello, what can I help you with?"

"Do you guys have any empty rooms by any chance?" Sangwoo asked

"Let me see." The lady asked while looking through her computer.

I looked down then looked up to see Sangwoo's handsome face, i smiled to myself then the lady started to talk.

"Yes, we have one more room left." She said while grabbing a card so you can unlock the door.

"This is for room 24 on floor 3" she said while handing the card to Sangwoo.

Sangwoo's pov:

I grabbed the card.

"Thank you" I smiled.

Me and Bum started walking towards the elevator. We got in the elevator then pushed floor 3. Bum jumped a bit when it started going up, I chuckled then gripped onto his hand.

"There's no need to be scared Bum" I whispered in a husked voice.

He flustered to a light pink.

The elevator stopped then the elevator opened. We got out and started to look for our room.

19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24..

I stopped in front of the door and used the card to open it. When it opened it looked like a nice room.

The bed had velvet bed sheeting. The curtains were velvet too. Me and Bum put our suitcases down and Bum closed the door. I sat on the bed and sighed.

"This is a nice town" Bum said happily.

"Yeah. It is" I replied then looked at him and smiled.

Bum started to walk towards me.

I felt his hands on my shoulders and then he pushed me down onto the bed. I looked him and smirked but then he gave me a confusing look.

Then I realized he wasn't in the mood, I sighed then he laid his head on my chest. I smiled and powdered kisses on his forehead.

A/N
(We have over 100 READS!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!)