2.

(Hi guys! I'm going to try posting chapters daily and I possibly might stop at one point but I will keep trying)

Sangwoo's pov:

Its been a couple of hours. I really wanted to see Bum badly.

"Hey-.. Is it possible I can see YoonBum?" I asked the nurse that was giving me more medication.

She looked at me then looked down at the medication "that's a good question actually, I will have to ask the doctor" she replied.

She gave me 2 pills and a cup of water and I just full on swallowed followed with the water.

"I will be right back, ok" she said as she started to walk out the room.

I stroked my hair back.

(Ok yes he still has light brown hair because I'm making a whole different story)

YoonBum's pov:

I was looking out the window, I couldn't believe that the cops believed my lies. I'm a horrible liar, I sighed then looked up at the ceiling.

"Sangwoo.." I mumbled

I heard the door open and it was the nurse. I looked at her then tilted my head.

"Hello YoonBum! I was wondering if you like to see Mr. Oh?" She asked.

"I- yes, I would like to see him" I replied.

If Sangwoo got caught, they would probably ask me 'why do you wanna see your assaulter?' And stuff like that.

I slowly got up and the nurse helped me. I sighed in relief because i thought i was gonna fall but I didn't. She gave me some slippers and I put them on and started walking out of the room. She was behind me, I felt her eyes on me. I gulped and the nurse opened a door to a room, then I saw him. Sangwoo-. He looked happy to see me, I started to walk towards him. I sat on the stool next to the bed then looked at him with a slight smile on my face.

"Can you please give us some privacy?" Sangwoo asked.

"Yes of course" she walked out of the room.

Sangwoo immediately hugged me, my eyes widened then I hugged him back.

"I'm so sorry Bum" he mumbled in a husk voice.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you..." He mumbled.

I didn't know what to say, I sighed.

Sangwoo's pov:

I buried my face into Bum's shoulder. I really missed him for some reason. I pulled away from the embrace then I looked at him eye to eye.

"Lets move somewhere far away." I said.

Bum's eyes widened "you want to move?" He asked.

"Yes Bum, I want to move from this horrible town" I replied.

Bum smiled a bit then held my hand, I smiled a bit.

"And I promise I won't hurt you. At all." I said quietly.

A/N
(Hi guys!! This chapter came out shorter than expected but enjoy!!)