"They cant hurt you anymore"

*************************************************

Denki woke up in a cold sweat, out of headspace and in tears. He looked down, seeing his obviously soaked diaper and he blushed deeply, yet was also sent into an internal panic trying his best to remember everything that night, but also trying to forget his dream, he looked over at the clock that sat on Shinsou's bedside table. "3:38am" it read, he sighed, looking at his boyfriend who was in a deep sleep, so he decided to try and go back to sleep. But he couldn't, he only tossed and turned, thoughts running through his mind, every little erge being resisted, knowing if he fell into headspace it would end in a breakdown. Fifteen minutes passed, he still sat there, staring at the wall, tears obviously welling up. He sat up, hugging his knees and began suckling on his thumb as tears ran down his cheeks. Incoherent babbles and sobs is what Shinsou woke up to, almost immediately he pulled his baby into his lap, replacing the boys thumb with his paci. There he rocked Kami till his cries were calmed, and he softly spoke "you okay baby? Was it a bad dream sweetheart?" With those words, the tears started again with few wording being made out, but those being "mama mad" and "don't want hurt no more" those simple things made Shinsou angry, but he kept that from the little while reassuring the boy. "Darling...it's okay, I won't let mama hurt you at all, or even get near you, okay?" Shinsou said softly earning sniffles from Kami who also heals his pinky finger out, looking Shinsou dead in the eye. Shin smiled slightly "I promise baby" he earned a nod and grabby hands. He looked at the regressor for a few seconds "how about this baby, we get you changed and we get you some milk, alright?" Denki babbled, still sniffling slightly. His little tear stained fact hurt Shinsou, so he had to dry his baby's eyes with both of those things. So he did just that, lastly he handed his baby his well deserved chocolate milk as requested, soon cuddling his baby back like before.
*************************************************