"Like a big sleepover!"

((Hey hey, life is kinda bleh rn- so this is just a comfort chapter! Next one probably not so much and may take a bit for me to get out. (Check my message boards if you're curious) butttt- I'm ready to get on with the chapter! Enjoy!))
************************************************

"Alrighty, you sure you have everything?" "Yes, for the 15th time, I do" Denki spoke with a slight laugh. "Even your stuffies? I don't want a breakdown later" "yup! Wait- no! Give me a sec!" "That's what I thought"

*************************************************

It was finally time to move into dorms, and well- Shinsou was probably more worried than he should be, but Denki was exited! Luckily caregivers and littles would have shared dorms, which was more than a relief for the both of them. The pair walked out the door, Aizawa taking them to the school, as he had to be there himself. It wasn't long before they reached the large building. "Alrighty!" The blonde sounded exited. They grabbed their things from the car and headed in. "Hey! Man, I'm relived we're not the only early ones!" Kirishima spoke with a smile while Bakugou rather ignored them. "Early?" The blonde looked at the time "wow- this is impressive for us then" "mhm" the pair agreed. "From what I know our dorm is the 3rd down on the right" "then that's where we're headed! See you dudes later!!" He waved off to his friends and walked into the dorm with his partner in toe.
*************************************************
Unpacking, unpacking, and more unpacking. The blonde looked like he'd die from boredom at any moment. The time was only 2:30pm and well almost everyone was getting settled in! It was great!Most were talking in the lounge or kitchen, just *socializing. But that wasn't one of Hitoshis favorite things, and that was okay, cause his boy would stick with him! Kaminari plopped down on the bed. (They were given an option for one king or to separate beds!) "shinnnn I think I might die from boredommmmmm" "is that so?" "Yesssssss look I'm dying! Bleh" he had a very dramatic fake death, like one you'd see in a children's play. "See? Babes- I died- and only a true loves kiss can revive me~" that made the other male laugh, earring the blonde a soft kiss on the lips. Denki gasped, sitting up on the bed "I live!" "Yeah yeah, get a move on Romeo" Shinsou chuckled a bit. "Well, we're officially done putting things away, wanna go to the living area?" "Hmmm- alight then!"
*************************************************

Soon the they were in their own little group on the couch, the whole BakuSquad. Just chatting while the tv played in the background, Denki occasionally glancing over at it, kinda seeming drawn to it like a small child. But he swore he was big and kept partaking in the conversation. But of corse it was the trailer for the new frozen movie that really sent him. "Woah...." He reached over and grabbed Shinsou's hand, excitedly showing him the tv. "We'll definitely have to go see that one, won't be bud?" "Yupppp!!" Hitoshi adapted to the situation pretty quickly, and so did most of the others. Kaminari was an easy slipper, especially recently. He finally figured out that he can let loose and not have to worry about his real family for a while, which was amazing for him. "Kiwi? You see?" He was now showing it off to Eijiro. "Woah little dude! That's so cool!" "Hol on!!" He ran to the his dorm, grabbing one of the many stuffies off of his bed, this one being his new Olaf stuffie, before running back to the group. "See?" "Amazing! Hey baku, don't you have a few like these?" "Yeah? And what?" It often took a lot of get Katsuki to regress around others, but it was worth a shot! "Well, don't you wanna share with Kaminari? He seems to really like frozen too" that earned a few grumbles but he comprised. Soon there was a little Katsuki's showing off all of his cool stuffies to the younger little of two. This went on, soon more littles joined the group but a small feud staring when Mina wanted to play too and play with katsukis elsa doll. Poor Kami being right in the middle of it. Kat got a bit heated and yelled while he was close to denki, mainly because the other little was in his lap and didn't think. Denki teared up, kat freaking out. "Uhm uhm- Shin! Help!" Shinsou quickly picked up Denki, swaying with him as the little rested his head in the crook of his caregivers neck. "Am sorry..." "it's okay buddy, don't worry about it" he said reassuringly, making the little feel a bit better.
*************************************************

After a brief nap time for all 5 littles who clearly needed it, they were all back full of energy. It was now about 7pm, it was staring to get dark and all the caregivers seemed exhausted in one way or another. So movie night it was.  Sato and Iida prepared snacks while Tsuyu took the liberty of making a huge blanket fort. "Sooo...ike a big seepova!" The little exclaimed as he caregiver struggled to help him into his pjs. "Yes baby, that's right" "gon be soooo muh funnn!!" The little danced around happily. "Okay baby, you got blankie and fufu?" (Fufu is the bunny mentioned in ch3! I figured I'd give him a name :) ) "banks annnn....." the little paused "what is it baby?" "Dunno where fufu is..." tears almost started falling from the littles eyes "hey, hey. It's okay hon, we'll find him okay?" He earned a nod as they looked around the dorm for about 10 minutes. "Do you think you left him at home?" He shrugged "how about I call mic and ask him?" "Pwease?" And so the call was made and sure enough he was right on the couch. "Fufu is okay, daddy will go and get him. You wanna stay here and get the movie started?" "Mhm.." Hitoshi replaced the littles thumb with his paci. "Alrighty then." He walked out to where the others were waiting. "Hey Iida, you mind watching him for a bit? He left his special stuffie at home so I'm gonna go get it, you can get the movie started tho" "that sounds alright with me" "he's pretty little right now, so he might not be verbal" he spoke handing Kaminari over to Tenya. He earned a nod "okay then, let's get this movie started now. Shall we?" 3 of the 5 littles were all glued to the movie choice 'Beaty and the Beast' Shoto found his hands more interesting and Denki's mind was just elsewhere as he ran his fingers through Iidas hair. "Mm..where dada?" He asked "he'll be here soon" the little looked kinda disappointed but it was okay.
*************************************************

Hitoshi snuck in quietly, not it earn attention from the littles. Denki got the slightest sight of him and it was immediate grabbyhands. He was token into the arms of his dada and his paci was replaced by the ear of his stuffie fufu. Shinsou sat down beside Izuku, the littles in their own world, going from the movie, to each other, to something completely odd. But it was just a cycle. Soon most of them were asleep, that included the caregivers, and all was well, peaceful. The purple haired male took the simple toll of taking his baby back to their dorm, just in case something happens. But, cuddles were still mandatory in the dorms and so that's how it went.
*************************************************