I need to make some sort of plan for what my life's going to be. I won't just sit around all day, I need to do something, whether its training, teaching  or whatever duties a queen preforms. 

I can always try an help train the stars, but I'm thinking they'll probably be the ones training me. I'm just some random deformed werewolf slash white stag from earth, they're the spirits of actual stars!

I wonder if I'll ever be able to meet the moon goddess or whoever is in charge. I'd really like to know why I had to be born so deformed. I could've been so happy if I had just been born normal, why did they have to fuck up whatever short life I had? I just want to be normal. 

After exploring the planet for a little while I came across the stars training. They were so obviously skilled it was amazing. As soon as I entered the field they all turned to me, absolute fear painted all over their faces. 

They tensed up, falling into defensive positions and I furrowed my eyebrows.

They must be scared of me because I'm going to be the future queen. I can't see any other reason. Maybe if they train with me they'll see there's nothing to be scared of, I'm pretty much harmless unless really really pissed off. Even then I doubt I'm much of a threat to star warriors. 

"Hi." I waved awkwardly. "Don't mind me, I was just wondering if I could train with you guys, maybe you could teach me?" I asked hopefully. 

"You want US to teach YOU?" A random warrior called out, sounding confused and his friend whacked him in the stomach, making him fall to the ground. 

"Idiot." The friend muttered before walking up to me. 

"Hi, I'm Scuti. I'm one of the largest stars in the universe and head warrior here. You must be Ellie, correct?" 

"Ellie? Why is she going by Ellie agai-" The warrior on the floor started again but before he could finish his sentence someone else kicked him, whispering for him to 'stop being a clod and shut up'. 

What does he mean going by Ellie again? Do I know him? What else would I go by?Before I could question him I was being led to a sparring ring by Scuti. He was eyeing me carefully, and almost seemed to be shaking slightly with nervousness. 

"Okay, lets fight, shall we?" He asked, his voice shaking slightly. 

I nodded, naturally falling into a defensive stance. It wasn't one I ever remembered using before, but something inside of me told me that this was what I needed to do. 

The stars gathered around and I noticed several of them trying to hold in their laughter as they watched the heavily shaking Scuti. 

Scuti gulped, falling into his own stance. I immediately spotted all of his faults and knew exactly what I needed to do to beat him. He lunged at me incredibly fast but somehow I was faster and completely expected it. 

I had him on the ground in less than a second, preforming moves I had never done before perfectly and locking him into a position that basically forced him to give up. 

Scuti tapped out and I got up to my feet, confusedly looking at my hands. How did I do that? I was always good at fighting but never that good. It was like my body just knew how to do it. It didn't make any sense, I would remember learning this. Right? 

Scuti awkwardly shuffled to his feet, still shaking slightly, seeming relieved that it was over. I shrugged off my confusion, trying to stop my mind from overthinking everything. My memory is probably just a little fuzzy from literally dying.

"How about you fight all of us at once?" Scuti suggested and I noticed all of the stars' heads snap in our direction, eyes wide, sending dirty looks to Scuti who smirked slightly.