daisuga-smut: friends with benefits

warnings: smut, a sir kink, they aren't dating, a slight degradation kink, not super kinky yet, enjoy lovelies~

It was another day in the volleyball gym where everyone on the Karasuno High male volleyball team was practicing for the upcoming games. They were playing a scrimmage late into the night, the sun had gone down and they had been there for hours.

And of course they were all drenched in sweat from the exhaustion. And of course Sugawara was directly in front of Daichi. The boy couldn't help it, his friend had the softest hair, the prettiest smile, and a nice ass.

The dark haired boy licked his lips as he saw Suga's knees bend, causing his ass to stick out. Daichi had seen it before, when they were both really horny and Suga would turn around, ass in the air all for him.

The younger (because apparently Daichi is 6 months younger then Suga) shut his eyes tightly trying to get the image out of his head.

"Daichi!" Suga laughed gently as he turned, "You missed the ball, that was an easy one too!"

His eyes shot open after hearing a loud whistle, "Huh? Oh uh, sorry." He smiled, trying so hard to ignore the sweat on Suga's face, like Daichi had just used him. He picked up the fallen ball and threw it across the net, "Just a little distracted is all."

The older boy tilted his head and scrunched his eyebrows together in thought, "Are you alright, Daichi? You look kind of red?"

The boy shot him a glare that caught Sugawara off guard, "Shut up." He growled out, teeth clenched as he took a step closer.

Suga blushed hard right as Hinata ran straight up to them both, "Hey Captain are you okay? You look mad, did something happen? Are you hot? Do you need water?" The boy rambled as more of the team gathered, worried expressions across their face.

"Everyones dismissed, practice is done. Me and Suga will clean up the gym and just go home guys." He growled, eyes not moving from Suga.

The team mumbled and nodded quickly leaving the large room. Once the two were alone and putting away the balls Suga let out a light chuckle, "Someone's horny tonight."

Daichi rolled his eyes and grabbed a few more of the stray volleyballs strewn across the floor. "It's not my fault, you were trying to torture me." His voice was still low and his little friend was twitching in its confined spot.

"I wasn't torturing you, I was playing volleyball." Suga laughed as he walked to the dark haired boy who was pouting with his arms crossed.

"Yeah well you know people are hot when they play volleyball." He avoided Suga's gaze as he wrapped his arms around Daichi's neck.

"Yeah? So whenever we play volleyball you pop a boner? That must be excruciating." He giggled again.

Daichi's eyes moved back to his friend, arms steadily grabbing his hips. "No, just your always squirming just reminds me of ya know." He leaned in slowly sucking on Suga's pale neck. "It's just really fucking hot." He breathes against his skin. He nips at a spot closer to his collarbone and groans, "It's been so long since I've had any action."

Suga let out a soft moan as he felt Daichi's teeth scrape his neck again, the boy's arms tightening around his waist pulling him in. "It's been 4 days." He whispered breathlessly.

"That's too long and you know it." He sucks again, harder this time, causing Suga to mule.

"Shit, Daichi." He breathes as his head falls onto the other's shoulder. The boy unlatched his lips and dragged Suga to the bathroom where he was quickly shoved against the tiled wall.