Day 1: Fingering

"Ahh fuck Katsuki!" (Y/N) had been on the verge of coming for what seemed like ages. However everytime they were about to release Katsuki slowed down his movements. Katsuki had 3 fingers inside of them and was mercifully thrusting them in inside of them. "Ahh Katsuki...please let me cum..i can't take it anymore!" (Y/N) threw their head back staring at Katsuki. He leaned his head down just above their ear and said. "If you wanted to cum you would have already done what I told you to do. Right?" Flushing even redder than what they were at Katsuki words. Looking back down to above his face, instead looking at where his fingers entered them. Just looking at the erotic sight of his fingers moving in and out of them made them wanna cum. Voice barely about a whisper they said. "please make me cum daddy..." Somehow flushing even redder. "What was that (Y/N)? I'm going to need you to speak up some baby." Grabbing onto his arm they looked up at him. Their eyes almost pleading before saying "Please daddy. I need you to make me cum. I need it so bad, I can't take it anymore." Chuckling to himself before he leaned back down and licking a stripe up your ear. "That's all you had to say baby." At that his thrust sped up dramatically. In moments you felt you toes curling and that familiar feeling of release that was so close, yet so far. Then finally your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you nearly screamed out in pleasure. Katsuki covering your mouth just in time. After your orgasm you could no longer keep your eye's open. Slowly drifting in and out of consciousness, the last thing you remember before shutting your eyes for good was Katsuki placing a gentle kiss on the back of your neck. "Love you, (Y/N)

Let's pretend that wasn't absolute garbage.