𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

Natasha's POV:

"We have to stop the launch." I said sternly.

Nick sighed, opening a case containing three chips, "I don't think the Council's accepting my calls anymore."

"What's that?" Sam asked.

"Once the Helicarriers reach three thousand feet, they'll triangulate with Insight satellites becoming fully weaponized." Maria explained.

"We need to breach those carriers and replace their targeting blades with our own." Nick explained.

"One or two won't cut it. We need to link all three carriers for this to work, because if even one of those ships remains operational a whole lot of people are gonna die." Maria said, swallowing thickly.

"We have to assume everyone aboard those carriers is HYDRA. We need to get pass them, insert the server blades, and maybe, just maybe, we can salvage what's left..." Nick sighed, looking at me and I looked away.

"We're not salvaging anything. We're not just taking down the carriers, Nick, we're taking down SHIELD." Steve crossed his arms over his chest.

"SHIELD had nothing to do with it." Nick scoffed.

"You gave me this mission, this is how it ends. SHIELD's been compromised, you said so yourself. HYDRA grew right under your nose and nobody noticed."

"Why do you think we're meeting in this cave? I noticed."

"And how many paid the price before you did?" I snapped, my fingernails digging into my palms before I looked away.

"Look, I didn't know about Revna or even Barnes."

"Even if you have, would you have told me? Or would you have compartmentalized that too? SHIELD, HYDRA, it all goes." I said firmly, leaving no room for a no. I was going to get Revna back, I was going to rescue her. She was going to be safe.

"You know she's going to be there." Nick said softly.

I hummed, "I know. I'm counting on it. This ends now."

Third Person POV:

If there was any question on who Revna Liv was, the answer changed. Revna Liv was broken. Her pieces were in pieces. Scars littered her body, large and deep gashes from the leather whip, marred her back. Her face held scars, new and old, but the most prominent was the one Rumlow had given her hours prior. The burn mark between her collarbones was healing in a gut wrenching way. But healing nonetheless.

Her metal arm was different even. Now instead of being a shiny metal like Buckys, her metal arm was now a black color. It was midnight black, still painted with the same Raven insignia. Even the tech they put in her was changed. The last of Revna Liv was gone, wiped away by immense pain.

Revna's other arm sported little scars and burn marks, but for the most part was the only untouched part of her body. Her chest and stomach held scars and marks as well.

"The launch is today. Is Raven ready?" Pierce asked, adjusting his tie while looking down upon Rumlow.

Rumlow nodded, "She's ready to comply."

"Good. Are your men secure?"

"I have backup men upon backup men. HYDRA changes the world today." Rumlow smirked.

"Then let's get to it." Pierce smirked back, snapping his fingers and calling Raven over.

Revna's POV: