Chapter 36

Kayla Pov
My party was jumping add I had all the real niggas here and hoes was trying to get to them but I had the big ass security guards.I see king keep looking at me but shit if he go talk he need to say something cause I'm a very nice person unless you hit the kill button.

Me: Big j can you go get me some orange juice

Big j: sure love

He got up and went and got my drink I was bumping to the music and was laughing at Brandon and bibby arguing over their name because they both are named Brandon.

Brandon: Yo high yellow ass think you all that cause you rap but you just a fake and I look better.

Bibby started laughing

Bibby:yo you mad cause a nigga handsome and wealthy he sand like migos.

I bust out laughing at him cause he was dancing in his seat.

Big j came back with my drank and he wasn't alone he was with a hoe and she got real excited when she saw the gang. Big j gave me my juice and the hoe had the nerve to sit on his lap i can only sit there cause that's my spot and that hoe was musty.

Me: What df you doing

Hoe: Sitting on my man lap fuck it like look like.

I had to look around at who she wasn't talking to me cause the bitch had to lose her mind or some shit cause I may be pregnant but I can still take a hoe down.

Me: You talking to me

Hoe: Duhh bitch who else I'm talking to you look like hoe up here with all these niggas and shit.

I started laughing I mean full out laugh and holding my little bump. But I went from this 😂😂😭😭 to 😈👿👿 real quick. Brandon grab me but I yanked away and got me taser and just tasered her in her mouth for talking all that shit.

Me: Listen here hoe don't play with a real bitch cause I will fucking cement your legs and leave you swimming with the fishes cause i don't tolerate hoes period point blank so get yo yuck mouth ass on for I have one of them to off you dumb hoe I said calmly.

She ran fast asf but she better had cause I almost grab herb gun and shot her in her eyes. Everybody was looking at me crazy I just climbed on big j lap and drank me juice.

Durk: Damn I'm officially scared asf she scary you won't have to worry bout me tweaking on you.

Me:naww you cool she just made me mad

Bibby: We I can imagine you angry so we cool

I laughed and enjoy the rest is of the party me and king talk about the babies and where we are. Everybody was here and I was happy for that.

Dj: Everybody go out fucking side for me real quick thank you

I want outside with the gang and made my way to the front had to push some people and rondo almost killed this boy because he call me a bitch aww the love they show me but when I got there I almost fainted I had a black and gold Porsche and white range with blood red seat a Lamborghini a hummer with a man name in it and a fucking rose Royce all white with peanut butter seats I almost cried .

My daddy: Happy birthday baby I love you

Me: Aww daddy I love you to

I gave him a big ass hug and kiss on the cheek and I looked at all the cars and I fell in love but I had a question where df they going cause I live with my mama.

My daddy: I got you a 8 bedroom house with a pool inside and out game room gym theater and a pool house and it got a elevator and stairs.

I bust out crying they love me so much they all can and hug me I was happy best birthday ever.

I finally updated yall I'm sorry cause I been busy with my grades trying to get them up and shit but follow me on if at
@kayy_know
And lol me questions at reckless_kayla