Chapter 9

When king he told me that get worked for my dad I was shocked. Ya iam a thugs daughter and maybe a thug wife. Let me describe my dad he 6'8 Carmel skin tone and curly hair. He got mad swag and he A-1 snatching hoes left and right.

Me:daddy you look like something on your mind got something to tell me

Him: ya babygirl I wanted to tell you that you have a couple brothers

Me: okay bring them in

He goes to the door and 5 boys walk in and one of them was Brandon. Omfg I didn't know I had 5 brothers and they are all in the gang. Brandon came over and gave me a big hug. I was wondering why we both funny. I love all my brothers even does I just met them and they go to my school.

We all sat down and was talking getting to know eachother. Actually all my brothers are funny and I have twin brothers Deon and Keon they are so cute. Brandon the oldest Alex the second trayvon the third deon and keon and last but not least me. I wanna know im I the only normal one. We all decide to go to the movies and dinner tomorrow. After everybody left it was me and king.

Me: baby why you slient

King: because all my niggas your damn brothers

Me: aww my baby scared

King: I anit scared

I started to laugh and I wanted to tease him. So I kiss him he lick my lips for opening and I granted it and he started to explore my mouth. I pulled away with a smirk I let out a giggle before I took off and ran to the pool and got in. He started to strip leaving him in his boxers he jumped in and I started to swim away.

King pov
She kissed me and I licked her bottom lip asking for permission and she granted it I was exploring here mouth until she pulled away with a smirk she started to run. I started chasing her. Sometime she act like a kid my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a splash. This girl jumped in the pool so I stripped and got in she tried to swim but I caught her. I pulled her by her waist and we sat like that for awhile.

*Skips to the morning *

I woke up in my bed next to king I guess I fell asleep in his arms. I heard the shower so got up and went downstairs and watch tv. After 30 min he came downstairs with some black levies red polo shirt and some red chuck's my baby was looking good.

Me: Who you looking good for you cheating on me

King: ya her name kayla and I love her

Me: okay betta and I love you to

He gave me a kiss and I went upstairs and took a bath did my hygiene out on some neon shorts grey crop top and my glows. I put my hair in a bun.

I told king that I was going to the mall with the twins and he kissed me and I walked out and jumped in my benz and left for the twins house. When I got their my baby's was looking good Toni had on a red crop top high waisted shorts and thier fiery red 4s Tony had on the same thing but a black top. They hair was stright.

Toni:Damn my bitch look bad

Me: don't look bad yourself

We sped off to the the mall and I told them about my brothers and they were shocked. When I told Toni Brandon was my brother they started to laugh. We finally made it to mall we went straight in and went to the Gucci store I brought a Gucci bad and glasses I brought king a Gucci belt. we shoped a little more than left I drop the twins off and king was on the couch watching the game. I jumped on his lap and gave him a smile and a kiss I showed him his belt and he have my a nice kiss. I went upstairs and looked at the clock and it was 4:30 I told king to wake me up when it's time to leave. I laid down and sleep toke over me.

2 hours later

I woke up to kisses and I was king he said the boys would be here in 30 min. I got up and took a shower did my hygiene thing and put on some purple and blue shorts and a white shirt with my grape 5s I straighten and grab my phone took a picture on instagram and the caption (was going out with the fam) and people liking and hating. I went down stairs to see king in a black truckfit shirt camo cargos and camo chucks. After 5 min of watching tv I heard a horn and my brothers were outside I got my phone w jumped in the car and my niggas was looking good brandon had a black polo cargos and black chucks trayvon had on a just do it shirt with cargos and some white nikes brandon had on a purple shirt with white trues and grape 5s keon and deon had on glory boyz shirts and black cargos and red chucks. Everybody said there hellos we was laughing the whole way there me and Brandon was cracking jokes. I love my brothers we finally go to the movies and shit was pack I saw people from school and others but I saw these boys in all black .We paid for our tickets and went to the snack standard and shots started going off I look and..........

Unknown pov
I told yall I was coming back with a bang I got her it was a warning for know . She better take it t consider reaction

WHO YOU THINK IT IS?

WHO GOT SHOT?

WHO GOTTA A HIT OUT ON KAYLA