CHAPTER 27

Kayla Pov

I woke to food and I didn't see no king . my body sore: '( it hurt so somebody go bring me some food I heard Brandon this nigga crazy I I'm going let  him eat nigga must this think im crazy.

Me:BRANDON IF YOU EAT MY FOOD AGAIN YOU WON'T SEE NOT DAMN LIGHT AGAIN IM PUT YOU 10FT UNDER CAUSE 6 IS NOT ENOUGH NIGGA I WILL KILL YOU FUCK WITH ME

Everything was slient I heard a plate being put on a counter.

Brandon: DAMN YOU CRAZY I WASN'T EVEN FINNA EAT IT DAMN

Smdh I couldn't get up so I called king

Me:KING

Him:WHAT

Me:I NEED HELP

I heard footsteps and I see a smirking king.

Him:I put it down good

Me:nigga help me to bathroom

He help me to the shower and gave me a kiss and left out. I turned on the shower and got in for an hour I got out and put on a peach pencil skirt with a shirt that says and you are with some tan comback boots I put my hair in a messy bun. I went downstairs to see my family watching tv and playing ps4 we have 2 tvs. I went and sat down and today was Thanksgiving yall sleep we going you king mama house and finna.

Me:mama

Her: yes

Me:I wube you

Her:I wube you to

Me:I wube everybody except bradon

Everybody: I wube you to

Brandon: I still wube you

Toni:my baby growing up

Tony:ya she is

We got ready and went to my daddy hummer and left to King mama house Im so fucking scared.

King Pov

We going to my mama house and eat its Thanksgiving bitchess. I told my mama about kayla she say me and her and the mall.  We finally arrived and all you heard screening and all years pulled our gun out.

My mama: Tia

Kayla mama: Monica

My mama: my nigga my nigga

kayla mama: my mf

My mama: most likely I'm die with my finegar

Kayla mama: an unless it with my nigga

By now we all looking crazy my mama and mama Smith singing my nigga. They just hug and walked away talking and dumbass said something.

Brandon: you better never cheat cause they team up and beat yo ass you know they real black women

Me:shut up dumbass

We walked in shit smell good Brandon ran to the kitchen and I heard more yelling I walk to the. kitchen and see Brandon getting curised out by his mama. keon deon alex and trayvon mama was there but alex my gave mama smith the eye she better stop from she leave in a body bag. Everybody mama was having a good time laughing and eating.

Tia (Kayla mama )

See tosha was giving me the eye bitch better chill I got my 9 bitch can die Idgaf write all..see she mad cause saint didn't like her will excuse me love her. See all the other girls was a quick fuck and they didn't catch feeling. she mad but who gives a flying fuck not TIA  MOTHERFUCKEING SMITH BITCHES BETTER REVIEW THERE PLACE CAUSE IMA HOOD BITCH ANS DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I was walking the kitchen and she bump me. See her hair would better on the floor had to catch myself.

Me:excuse me you bump me that's rude

Her:so  bitch

Me:just say sorry

Her:no hoe

Me:WHAT YOU CALL ME

See everybody came in the kitchen and looking.

Her:H-

I cut her off with a blow to To face she fell I got on the top of her and started pounding her ass. She slap me but white didn't hurt im thug bitch better recognize. Somebody tried to pull me off but I grabbed a whole of her weave bitch. Then somebody else I just upper cutted her and it took all the boys to get me off I wasn't leaving before marking my territory I kicked the bitch dead in the head.

Me:BITCH PLEASE LET ME SEE YOU ON THE STREET I WILL MURDER YOU AND SEND YOUR HEAD TO MAMA AND LAUGH BITCH PLEASE I BEG YOU CALL ME A HOEE. LORD YOU BETTER HOPE WHEN MAKE IT OUT ALIVE CAUSE ALL I SEE IS RED.

She tried to get up and fell down I went to my purse and grab my brass knuckle and ran to her and started punching her in her face and head.I got up a spit on her and went to finish doing what I was doing. They left her there but monica kicked her ass out she a fucking home wrecker.

Brandon POV

WORLD MOTHERFUCKEING STAR. SHE A STRAIGHT THUG SHE BEAT HER ASS LIKE A BOSS AND FINISH WHAT SHE DOING LIKE A BOSS.MY DADDY BETTER MARRY FOR I DO SHIDD.

Kayla POV

OMFG

Keon Pov

SHIT GOT REAL

DEON pov

I'M SCARED

TRAYVON

SHE LEARNED TODAY

ALEX

OH WELL I TOLD HER NOT TO COME AND SHE NIT MY MAMA MAMA SMITH IS

KING

KAYLA MAMA SCARY SO I WONT FUCK WITH HER