Chapter 2

Weiss woke up to her alarm rubbing her tired eyes. A knock came from her door "come in..." Weiss called rubbing her eyes. Klein walked in with his usual kind smile. "Morning snowflake how'd you sleep?" Klein asked as Weiss slowly got out of bed. "I slept well," Weiss responded beginning to pick out her cloths. Klein smiled placing a cup of fresh coffee on her desk leaving the room the prepare breakfast. Weiss grabbed her cloths walking to her bathroom. After her shower she put on her cloths she packed her bag while humming softly to herself. Weiss glanced at her old family photo feeling a bit saddened. It had been five years since her parents died even though her father was a dick and her mother never really paid attention to her she still missed them. As she placed her dirty cloths in her hamper she accidentally knocked over a picture frame with her elbow.
She cursed under her breath as she picked up the photo.

Weiss frowned she remembered those times. Those were the time when they were still friends. Weiss still remembered the day they stopped being friends.

Flashback

Weiss ran to the park panting slightly. She looked for Ruby it was raining heavily. Weiss finally spotted Ruby sitting under a large oak tree sobbing loudly. Weiss slowly approached her crying friend. "Ruby...?" Weiss asked confused still confused why Ruby had ran out of the house after her father called her. The slightly older girl sat down next to her younger friend. "Ruby...what's wrong what happened?" Weiss asked with worry and concern lacing her voice. Ruby raised her head revealing her red teary eyes surprising her snow haired friend. "M...m...my...my mom...she...she's...in the...hospital...she's...not going to...make it....she's going to die...." Ruby admitted through sobs. Weiss's eyes widened as she tried thinking of ways to comfort Ruby. "Hey...it's going to be ok..." Weiss tried to comfort her friend but her words only made Ruby feel worse. She jumped to her feet "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!!? MY MOM IS DEAD!! HOW CAN YOU SAY EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!?" The younger girl screamed surprising the older girl. "I'm sorry Ruby I'm just trying to help," Weiss said getting defensive. "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL I JUST LOST MY MOTHER!!" Ruby shouted shoving Weiss slightly.
"I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP!" Weiss yelled clenching her fist.
"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! I NEVER ASKED FOR IT!!" Ruby screamed causing Weiss to flinch. Weiss narrowed her eyes "well maybe we shouldn't be friends..." Weiss muttered secretly hoping Ruby would say no. Ruby glared back "maybe we shouldn't..." Ruby retaliated.
"F...fine..." Weiss said fighting back tears as ruby walked past her. Ruby looked back one more time but continued to run away from her friend.
End of flashback

Weiss opened her eyes starring at the photo for a moment. "Idiot..." Weiss thought as she placed the photo back in it's place. Even though they weren't friends anymore Weiss still cared deeply about Ruby even though she knew Ruby hated her.
Weiss walked downstairs "morning Klein, where's whitly?" Weiss asked as she looked around the dining room. "Morning Weiss, whitly left a few minutes ago here's your breakfast," Klein said cheerfully setting down a plate of eggs. Weiss ate her breakfast as she made conversation with Klein as he washed the dishes.
"Well I'm off! see you later Klein!" Weiss called as she walked out the front door. Weiss walked down the sidewalk to the bus stop. As she approach the bus stop she spotted Ruby sitting on the bench. She also noticed cardin and Russel they were talking to Ruby but Weiss couldn't hear. As she got closer their voices became more audible. "What's wrong dyke!? Can't stand up for yourself!?" Cardin asked with a smirk.
"Fuck off cardin..." Ruby muttered continuing to look at her phone. This surprised Weiss but made cardin angry. "YOU BITCH!!" he screamed grabbing her by the collar punching her in the jaw. Weiss grew angry running to defuse the situation. Ruby was on the ground holding her cheek as Cardin shouted at her yelling all kinds of hurtful things. Weiss caught his fist before he could hurt Ruby again.