▶︎Introduction◀︎

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵

𝓘𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓷𝓸 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

This world is called Neovay.

60% Normal Human.

40% Leistung.

This world is one of several like it. The world was chosen by Humans after their own world A986 was destroyed, also known as Earth.
They moved to Neovay, a world of what they used to call fiction.

Neovay was a world of fantasy, Imagination and freedom. Leistung's and Beasts wandering the surface with no worry but to exist.

This world had future like tech, Leistung's were advanced glowing creatures whitch took the entire planet as a whole. The Beings were of high intelligence and formality. They had floating cars, floating holagrams... Everything that Earth

₩ͬ₳̨ⷥŋţɆ̨ͫƉͪ

They had bonds with creature's. A thing that was common in their kind.

The ability to bond with creatures. Even ones that don't belong in their own planet.

But one day a lower class being came to the planet, the leader known as [redacted] had talked with said being.

They talked and humans were soon coming down faster before.. they started to kill off Leistung kind. Whitch brought a war to the planet.

Leistung kind lost.

The humans allowed then to live on the planet still after winning but soon the kind was getting killed off more and more from several leistungs trying to fight back and failing.

Soon the measurements became 40/100 of the habitats.

Animals that were brought up imediatly got infected by the air, Humans were not affected by animals were. The creatures either fused together or became mosterous beings.

This World had Whales with legs, whales that fly. Animals with several eyes,legs and more.
Dragon's, and many more fantasy and mythical creatures exsisted here.

Which lead to what these beings no live now.

Everything soon returned to peace, war no longer a worry between the races.

But now they fight amongst their own races as they did before.

Leistung kind had their world split up in sections before

Winged.
Paws
Predators
Prey
And more.

But after the war they all learned to work together and now live amongst each other.
There are even fights based off what colors they glow

" Purple glows only "

"Green and white glows only"

Their was a whole bunch of issues and still are..

Now...

We are here at present day.

Everything is how life was before just.. mixed races.

Our beloved youtubers originating from the world of Neovay.

Though one of them has a human parent, it's okay. Nothing illegal between mixing the races.

Meet Someone in the odd bunch.
Someone who knows the world like the back of his hand.

The one who is still fully intact with The Neovay way.

What will happen?

How will they get along?

Who knows...

Maybe you should find out.

By Continuing to Read

SILENT FANTASIES