⠀⠀⠀⠀𝖛𝖎. hows the old man?

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ; 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ; 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

FOOTFALLS AND SHOUTS ERUPTED beyond the sealed door; Calypso placed her ear at the door, hoping to find out anything and heard Lucius Malfoy roar,

"Leave Nott, leave him, I say - his injuries will be nothing to the Dark Lord compared to losing that prophecy. Jugson, come back here, we need to organize! We'll split into pairs and search, and don't forget, be gentle with Potter until we've got the prophecy, you can kill the others if necessary - Bellatrix, Rodolphus, you take the left; Crabbe, Rabastan, go right - Jugson, Dolohov, the door straight ahead - Macnair and Avery, through here - Rookwood, over there - Mulciber, come with me!"

"What do we do?" Hermione asked Harry, trembling from head to foot.

"Well, we don't stand here waiting for them to find us, for a start," said Harry.

"Let's get away from this door." They ran as quietly as they could, past the shimmering bell jar where a tiny egg was hatching and unhatching, towards the exit into the circular hallway at the far end of the room. They were almost there when Calypso heard something large and heavy collide with the door Hermione had charmed shut.

"Stand aside!" said a rough voice.

"Alohomora!"

Harry, Hermione and Neville dived below the desks as the door opened.

Rather, Calypso sat silently on it, her legs crossed, looking amused, instead of jumping in under the desks as the three did.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" Harry cursed.
The door opened and two cloaked figures rushed in, looking amused at the thought of capturing Harry Potter, expecting him to be hiding somewhere cowering in fear. The daughter of the Dark Lord sitting peacefully on a desk and waiting patiently was not, however, what they had expected.

"Awesome! now that we're all here — most of us anyway! I'm going to give you two choices, you can either walk away, or I can call the gods to beat your arses up!" she said excitedly, as if she were talking about something she enjoyed doing. The Death Eaters looked at each other wearily before shakily raising their wands.

"Bad choice, honestly, I thought you'd be smarter," she rolled her eyes, before continuing.

"Ares, Athena, Keres, Phonoi; ξέρω ότι είστε πολύ απασχολημένοι άνθρωποι, αλλά νομίζω ότι πρόκειται να πεθάνω και χρειάζομαι τη βοήθειά σας. σε παρακαλώ, μην με ντροπιάζω, υποτίθεται ότι είμαι τρομακτικό"

The Death Eaters were looking each other in utter fear and in that minute, when nothing happened, they started laughing. They were about to shoot spells when four figures emerged brilliantly in a heap of gold and white mist.