⠀⠀⠀⠀𝖎𝖎. the request

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ; 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ; 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

DUMBLEDORE PASSED THROUGH the square of the crowded castle grounds.
The students gazed at their headmaster, they hardly but ever saw him take a stroll, his hands folded neatly before him. While it was the holidays, several students opted to stay with friends at Hogwarts instead of returning home.

Dumbledore, attentive to all the stares, simply politely smiled and continued to steer towards the Black Lake. The stares of the students became more and more curious as the minutes went by; the students, of course, knew very little about his work along the Black Lake. They'd meet the girl sooner or later.

He walked to the lake, the soothing waves creating a peaceful song-like sound, and peered into the water. Digging his wand out of his robes, he only fired a spell before waiting patiently for the girl to arrive. The students were already crowded around Dumbledore understanding, and knowing of his bizarre and strange qualities, and his propensity to interact in riddles, and acknowledging the ghost of a smile that had appeared on his face. The students gasped. For a girl had appeared in the Black Lake.

The deep black lake's dark waters mirrored the sun's rays. The water was uncommonly clear, so much so that it was impossible to gauge the depth.
The eyes of the students widened. The girl had a fish's tail. Her human upper body, was enveloped with exquisite diamonds and jewels, which sparkled and glistened due to the blazing and intense rays of the afternoon sun.

Merpeople, often had greyish skins and long, wild dark green hair. Their eyes were yellow, as were their broken teeth, and they wore thick ropes of pebbles around their necks. Their powerful, silvery fishtails beat the water, spears clutched in their hands.

The girl that appeared before the students, however, was nothing like the merpeople. Behind her, flowed her long white hair. It was the sort of brilliant white that would even make new snow look grey, the same kind of white that sears into your retinas and temporarily blinds you.

Her eyes, as blue as the deepest of oceans. Her eyes were the ocean, so full of life yet so uncertain. Her eyes were like the stars, the way they drew you in to explore the swirling emotion held in their depths. The black of her pupil was surrounded by a ring of jagged silver fire swallowed by sapphire blue.

Her pale, but still so lovely skin, seemed so pale that it emitted a pearly glow. Sprinkled with freckles, like the sky, so frequently scattered with stars.

"Albus," her voice echoed like a melody across the castle grounds.

"Calypso," Dumbledore acknowledged.

"To what do I owe you the pleasure of? how can I help you?" she appealed.

"I have come with a request, a proposition if you may," he explained, she nodded, willing for him to go on.