Rey(surprised): omg… Sharon you are shying as if you are taking Swayam on a date.

Kriya(teasing smile): offo Rey aap samagh hi to nai rahe… date hi to hai… warna itni raat ko Sharon Swayam ko kaha le jayegi… aur wo bhi tab jab kal event ho.

Sharon (blushes): aisa kuchh nai hai (looking down) wo to bas hame kuchh kaam hai.

This time Rey says.

Rey(teasing): hame bhi to batao kya kaam hai… akhir hum bhi jaane itni raat ko romantic date ke alawa konsa kaam hota hai.

Sharon (trying to hide her blush) : umm wo bas… wo (confidently) haan wo actually Mai aur Swayam college ja rahe hai… abhi raat hai to waha koi nai hoga… kal event ke pehle zaruri hai ki ek baar hum stage rehearsal karlein taaki kal koi gadbad na ho.

Kriyaansh nods… Sharon sighs in relief seeing them convinced.

After a few minutes Swayam too comes there and Sharon and Swayam leave after a lot of teasings from Kriyaansh.

Swayam and Sharon go to college to have their stage rehearsal… after getting satisfied with their performance they decide to return back.

On the way back Swayam was about to drop Sharon at her home… when Sharon suddenly stops him.

Sharon (suddenly): Swayam gadi roko

Swayam stops the car with a jerk and looks at her.

Swayam: Sharon are you ok… aise achank car rokne ko kyo kaha.

Sharon doesn't say anything and gets out of the car… Swayam too follows her.

Swayam: Sharon kya hua.

Sharon doesn't say anything just looks somewhere… it was the same beach where they earlier came… Swayam looks at it and smiles, understanding that Sharon wants to go to the beach.

Swayam(smiles): beach

Sharon nods smiling… then they move forward and go near the sea shore… they opened their shoes and started walking on the sea's wet sand side by side… their hands brushing each other's occasionally. Then Sharon slowly holds Swayam's hand… Swayam too entined her fingers with his… holding her protectively… looking in each other's eyes.

They were walking hand in hand under the sky full of stars… sea waves occasionally hitting their feet… totally absorbed in nature's beauty.

After sometime

Sharon stops… and forwards her hands… Swayam smiles understandingly and takes out his phone to play music…  but Sharon stops him.

Swayam: umm Sharon music.

Sharon (intensely looking in his eyes): aaj music ki zarurat nai… music pe to hum hamesha hi dance karte hai…  lets sway to the tunes of nature today… Swayam smiles.

Sharon takes his one hand and keeps it on her waist then keeps her one hand on his shoulder   and their other two hands entwined together… perfectly fitting in each other. They started swaying together to the tunes of waves and wind… nature was playing it's own melody for them.

They were moving slowly lost in each other's eyes… enjoying their moment… then Swayam twirls Sharon and pulls her closer to himself… their eyes still in contact… and they still swaying together...