The two of them sat in Regina's quarters as Regina poured them both a drink

The two of them sat in Regina's quarters as Regina poured them both a drink. Regina and Hook looked at the doors when Vivian walked inside.

Vivian looked at Hook confused, she was in a black slim dress, "Hook, you're back," Vivian said.

Hook looked at her and walked to her, "Aye, love, I'm back," He placed his hand on her waist and leaned down, kisses her cheek politely, "You look lovely."

"Thank you," Vivian smiled, "Why are you here?"

"Your mother asked me to join you both for a drink upon your return," Hook said.

"Oh," Vivian looked at her mother, "Is everything okay?"

"Is Hook aware of our plans?" Regina asked as she handing them both a drink.

"No mother," Vivian said taking the drink and she and Regina sat on the love seat as Hook stood in front of them.

"Things are about to change in this world, radically. I have plans to enact a curse that will take everyone to a far-off land," Regina said.

"How will that help me?" Hook asked.

"This new realm, it's a land without magic, where the Dark One will be stripped of his powers. There you won't need any magical weapon to kill him. You can do it with a more flick of your wrist," Regina said.

"Tell me what I must do," Hook said with a smirk.

"There's one person, I don't want following us to this new land. You're to see to it that doesn't happen," Regina said.

"An assassination, who is it you both want me to dispose of," Hook asked.

"My grandmother," Vivian looked at her love, "Get us our revenge and we'll help you get yours," Vivian said as she sipped her drink.

End of Flashback

Vivian walked towards Rumpelstiltskin's cell with Emma and Mary Margaret behind her. She was still angry with Emma for lying about Hook and what happened on top of the beanstalk.

"Vivian," Emma said.

"Don't you dare talk to me," Vivian said.

"Well, this is Rumpelstiltskin's cell," Mary Margaret quickly said, "I haven't been here since before Regina's curse. This is where he told us you were going to be the saviour," Mary Margaret said.

"He knew?" Emma asked.

"Oh, it was prophesied, come on," Mary Margaret said and they all walked into the cell, they began looking for the squid ink.