Ice came out of (Y,N)'s palm and froze henchman 3.

Henchman 1 and Ruby were shocked but Ruby got over her shock and grabbed her weapon. Outside of the shop henchman 1, Ruby, and (Y,N) crash thought the window. The other men looked outside as Ruby and (Y,N) gets up. Ruby unfolds her weapon, Crescent Rose into its scythe form. while (Y,N) grabbed his second weapon his lightsaber.

 while (Y,N) grabbed his second weapon his lightsaber

Roman was shocked when saw (Y,N).

Roman: 'What's prince (Y,N) doing here?'

(Y,N) sees Roman.

(Y,N): 'What is Roman doing here?'

Roman pretends to scowls, but Ruby smiles back at them before twirling her weapon around, striking it into the ground and turning off her headphones.

Roman: Okayyy... 

Roman looks at the henchmen.

Roman: Get them! (Whispers) They better not hurt the prince I don't want to face the fury of the king and queen or worse Neo.

The henchmen head out of the shop and run at Ruby and (Y,N), who spins around on top of her scythe and kicks the first approaching criminal in the face. She gets Crescent Rose out of the ground and fires it off to hit another one with the butt of her weapon, sending him flying. She fires again and brings the side down on one attacker and dodges the next's gunfire with her rifle's speed, getting close enough to knock him into the air and follow him upwards so she can beat him away to Roman's feet. Six henchmen start shooting at (Y,N) but he blocks the bullets with his lightsaber. Some of the bullets hit some henchmen, killing them. (Y,N) jumps and with his lightsaber, (Y,N) cuts the arms of the rest of the henchmen. The henchmen fall while screaming in pain.

Roman: You two were worth every cent. Truly, you two were. 

Roman looks at (Y,N) and Ruby, dropping his cigar and crushing it with as approaching police sirens are heard.

Roman: Well, Red and... Blue, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around...

Roman raises his cane and opens the bottom to reveal a rifle with a cross grid.

Roman: ...I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

Roman: 'Forgive me prince (Y,N)'

Roman unleashes a red blast at (Y,N) and Ruby, who fires at the ground and leaps over it and jumped out of the way. When they land and looked up, Roman isn't there and is climbing up a ladder on a nearby building.

Ruby looks at the shopkeeper.

Ruby: You okay if we go after him? 

Shopkeeper: Uh-huh. 

Ruby and (Y,N) goes after Roman. Roman makes it to the roof, with Ruby and (Y,N) high-flying and jumping building to building and landing right behind him.

Ruby: Hey!

Roman stops at the edge.

Roman: Persistent...

Ruby and (Y,N) readies to fight Roman, but a getaway Bullhead rises and opens the hatch to allow Roman inside.

Roman turned around and is holding up a red Dust gem.

Roman: End of the line, Red and Blue.

Roman throws it out at their feet and fires at them, resulting in a large explosion.

Roman: 'Again I'm sorry prince (Y,N).'

Roman: Whoa-ho-ho-ho!

Roman stops laughing when he sees something on the roof.

Roman: Huh?

A woman in a purple cape is now in front of Ruby and (Y,N), casting a circle of protection over them with her wand. As Ruby and (Y,N) looks on, Glynda Goodwitch waves her weapon and summons several streaks of purple at the craft. Roman is thrown around in the back until he goes to the cockpit, in red, her face unseen, is struggling with the controls.

Roman: We got a Huntress! (Quietly) Be careful prince (Y,N) is there.

Cinder: Wait what is he doing here? 

Roman: I don't know.

Cinder: Okay I will be careful not to hurt  (Y,N).

Cinder gets up and heads toward the back as Roman takes the controls. Glynda glows purple for a moment and aims another blast above the craft, resulting in a dark storm-cloud right over the jet.

Roman: The hell...?

With a flick of her wand, large jagged hail starts falling that pummels the jet and even breaks through the window, narrowly missing Roman's head. Cinder reaches the back and her arms and chest light up like fire, aiming a burst of energy at Glynda. The Huntress blocks it, but the flame splatters behind her and glows hot with the enemy's raised hand. Glynda back-flips out of the explosion, which destroys part of the roof, and magically gathers the shards to create a large arrow, which she throws at the craft. The fiery woman shatters the arrow with several blasts, but it reforms just in time to hit the side of the jet due to Roman's quick aerial lean. The wreckage separates and reshapes into more arrows that encircle the jet, but the woman summons several glowing rings around herself that expand and destroy the shards. Ruby and (Y,N), finally acting, reverts her scythe into its rifle form to fire at Cinder while (Y,N) deactivates his lightsaber and punched in the direction of the bullhead and two fireballs aiming at the bullhead, Cinder blocks each shot and Fireballs then creates several blazing circles around her two opponents. Glynda telekinetically pushes Ruby, (Y,N), and rolls herself out of the explosion's radius; looking up to see the hatch close and the craft fly away. Ruby at Glynda.

Ruby: You're a Huntress!

Ruby puts on a pleading, awe-stricken face. (Y,N) started to have a worried look on his face.

Ruby: Can I have your autograph?!