Hospital Bed

I woke up with the blurry silhouettes of males and females. "Princess please wake up... Don't die on me.. Not now that me and Kuroo are waiting for you.. Princess its me your prince it's time to wake up... P-Please Princess.." Those words were on it, along with the noise from the nurses.

"Sir please leave now, Miss L/N needs to be taken care here now." And so, nurses pushes him out the operating room and looked at me with big worry and hurt on his eye. The ring flashed in my eye before they cut out sight with each other.

I'm sure my visions are blurry that moment, but there's one thing I'm sure about that guy.. He's.. He's my husband.

ווווווו×

I can't feel my body. I feel like floating. It's so white. It's bright... and pure.

"/N..?! Y/N! Hitoka! Kiyoko! Call the doctors!" The familiar voice made my eyes open with every inch of my power. Turns out to be my mom.

I slowly moved my finger as I was staring at the blank white ceiling. Slowly the doctors and nurses filled the room but I cared less. My mind's blank..

The way they checked on me feels like forever. It was never ending. Just as I like.

"Mrs L/N? It appears Mi...." The doctor's voice was fading but I don't care. I just want to stay alone by myself.

Absentmindedly looking at my hand, a beautiful wedding ring was there, or that's what others could say. It's a shiny silver ring, it also have rose designs on it. 'Kirei na..' was all my thought, staring at the ring even if IV drips are attached to my hand as well.

Suddenly a familiar rhythm of sound rung on my brain. It goes with the melody of-

SLAM!

I looked at the door, bunch of males were there. My eyes widened with the sight. Silver. Orange. Black. Blonde. Brown. Black and White. Bleached. Green. Red. Curly. Undercut.

My eyes widened remembering the silhouette of that man on that day. "P-Prin-"

"Y/N!!"

The voice of males interrupted my thoughts. A group of 12- no 17 males came to my weak figure. They surrounded me with all worry written on their face.

"Y/N my sunshine.."
"Petal are you alright..?"
"Player two don't leave me again.."
"Sugar I missed you.."
"Blossom please don't force yourself..."
"Bunny I'm here now.."
"Paradise thank God you're awake now..!"
"Hey hey hey Choco-chan, Blanket is here.."
"Oi Germ.."
".....Rawr.."
"Knight Kaminari has come..."
"How were yer..."

"Don't surround Y/N too much, she might get short of oxygen.." Mom walked in as they slowly gave way. "Tobio? Sawamura? Hajime? Tetsuro? Osamu? Can you please leave the room for now? Let them have a talk." Mom smiled at the stated males but they hesitated to nod and went out of the room.

I scanned the males on the room. Almost in my height. Average. Tall.

Mom went to me and kisses my head. "I'll get out for some food ok?" She smiled and walked out.

The males watched me the whole time, which made me feel weird. I build up the courage to start the conversation and break the ice.

"Wh-"

"Y/N it's fine." The man with orange hair smiled at me. I frowned for a second and scanned them one more time. "Just rest for now baka.." The one with glasses muttered enough for me to hear it and walked out the room.

"But we can stay if you want us to-"
"No, we'll take our leave. Let Y/N rest idiot." A curly hair with two moles on his forehead pulled the blonde's ear and dragged him out of my room. I watched them as I clench my fist not calling the other's attention. 'This.. looks too familiar....'

"Then we'll leave too flower. Please rest well. Tendo let's go." A taller male bowed and started to march his way out. "Well then my miracle, see you again~ I just came to see if my miracle is alright now~ Bye bye~ Waka-kun wait up!~" The red hair giggled and caught up with the guy. 'Waka...kun..?'

My head starts to get blurry and painful, but I can still bear it.

"Are you ok honey? Just rest now ok, if you want I'll be outside." Someone with mole smiled. "What part of let her rest don't you understand?" A brown one commented and rose his eyebrow. He pouted and crossed his arms, "I didn't get to lecture Wakatoshi-chan for calling petal, flower* when I call her that! That asshole!" He stormed out the room, and dragged the orange with him.

*He calls Y/N "petal" and storms for someone calling her "flower"

"G-GAAAA-" was the orange's last word after being pulled. I just watched them puzzled, trying to finding my memories back.

"I wanna stay more can I stay more?-" A little shorter than me pouted but the earlier one with mole got him. "No will not, Oi don't stuff your face with too much video games- I'm bringing you home too." He pulled the both males out.

"Hey hey Akaashi can we stay?" A white with black streaks on his hair plead to the other raven. "No Kotaro-san we have to leave. Let.. her be." The other whimpered and kept his head down.

I could see the sadness in their eyes, in everyone's from the earlier. But.. who are they..

________________________

Thank you for reading Coma♡

This is my first story with choices and side stories so I'll do my best to do them with my greatest.

This type of writing «title» would mean it's a choice and it's like an extra part. Voting would last 2-3 days and whatever has the most votes will be the continuation of the story.

Here is the very first voting,

Where should Y/N go?

>Rooftop

>Lobby

Tho this might not work, I'll proceed with what I would think the story will go.

Either way that's it! ♡

1014 words