desleep (old request)

Beginne am Anfang

By 7 months, there was no hiding it.
"Jeez, you've really been gaining weight, are you ok?" Remus asked, with zero bad intentions but not hearing how bad that sounded. Remy, at that time highly sensitive, started crying. Janus jumped up and scooped him up, shushing him quietly and telling him it was ok.

"Remus, that was rude," Logan said firmly.
"What? What'd I say?" Remus asked genuinely confused.

"Should we tell them?" Janus whispered in his boyfriends ear. Remy nodded into his chest, staying hidden and snuggling closer

"Guys, Remy and I have to tell you all something," Janus said, hugging Remy still and taking him to the living room where everyone else was

"What's up, kiddos?" Patton asked happily, cuddling with Roman on the far side of the couch.
"Remy and I are dating, have been for almost 2 years. And he's 7 months pregnant," Janus said, hoping the blunt and straight(gay) forward approach would be better

"What?!" Patton and Virgil both cried, jumping up. Patton was really excited, Virgil looked angry. Roman was shocked, Remus looked like he felt bad and Logan just seemed surprised slightly.

"That's amazing!! I'm so happy for you two!!" Patton squealed, hugging him both. Janus smiled weakly, hugging him back.
"You got my bestfriend pregnant?" Virgil growled, leaning close to Janus' face. Janus smirked.
"Yeah, I did. Put my cock right up his ass and-"
"Enough Janus," Logan said firmly, seeing the uncomfortable looks both Emile and Patton had. Janus smirked and pushed Virgil back onto the couch, where he cuddled up in Emiles arms

"I'm so sorry!!! I didnt know, I was worried you Kay have been having an unhealthy diet and I was I just worried," Remus whined, hugging Janus.
"Its ok, i understand," Remy said smiling, hugging him back
"Make him cry again and I'll make sure you cant even enjoy sleeping with Logan," Janus threatened
"You can't do that. Sleeping with Logan is a blessing that cant be ruined,"
"Can you two shut up for 5 seconds, god," Virgil groaned. He saw Logan had a small smile on, his face very red.

"Hey Pat, do you have any extra pillows? Preferably a thinner one? Oh my god!!" Janus cried, covering his eyes as he looked up.
"Janus!" Patton shrieked, covering himself quickly. Roman did the same, both very very red and embarrassed.

"God. I just need an extra pillow for my boyfriend, I didnt want to see you losers going at it," Janus stood, eyes covered.
"H-here," Patton stammered, tossing one over. Janus quickly left, shutting the door behind him.

"Our innocent little Patton isn't so innocent," Janus chuckled as he crawled up next to Remy and slipped the pillow under his lower back.
"What happened," Remy asked, kissing him quickly.
"I walk in, and he and Roman are totally doing it. Weirdest thing was that Patton was on top,"

"You seriously caught two of our friends while they had sex?" Remy chuckled.
"Yeah, it was awful," Janus shuddered and smiled when Remy giggled. They both laid down and snuggled close together, Remy feeling Janus' strong hand on his stomach, almost in a protective manner.

"You're so beautiful," Janus hummed, kissing Remys head. "I love you so much,"
"I love you too," Remy yawned, snuggling even closer.

When their son was born, bright eyed and curious of the world, Janus immediately vowed to himself he'd protect his boyfriend and son with his entire life. He'd never let anything hurt them. Anyone hurt them.

Their son, Anthony, adored his parents friends. Especially Emile and Patton, he loved how many toys and stuffed animals the two had together.

By the time he was 5, he wasnt the only little side kiddo. Roman had gotten pregnant with a little girl and given birth about 6 months after Anthony was born. Remus got pregnant with his daughter 3 months after Roman, his little girl born 3 months after Roman's of course

Virgil and Emile were talking about it and decided yes, they wanted kids. But who carried it was the problem.

"Anthony! London, Mariah! Come down here!" Remy called up the stairs to the kiddos. The group of kids ran down the stairs. They were 7 and 6, the girls 7th birthdays approaching. London would be 7 three months before her cousin of course.

"Dad...if I wanted to marry London, would I be allowed?" Anthony, age 13, asked Janus.
"Why wouldnt you be, kiddo?" Janus asked in confusion. "You can marry anyone you want!" Anthony smiled and ran off to find his friends.

By now, in total, we had 8 kids. Each couple had two

Anthony, 13 (desleep)
London, 12 (Royality)
Mariah, 12 (intrulogical)
Zachariah, 11(anxmile)
Luke, 10 (Royality)
Sarah, 9, (intrulogical)
Wednesday, 9 (anxmile)
Alexander, 9 (desleep)

The kids all got along rather well. Thomas couldnt fathom the idea of his sides doing eachother and having kids, but the little troublemakers were entertaining and if needed, he loved watching them and hanging out with the crazy group. Anthony was rather calm, often just taking a nap upstairs. London and Mariah often got into battles, just like the twins always did. Zach and Luke would get into play fights as well, while Sarah Wednesday and Alex played dress up. Alex loved when his friends dressed him up, he liked feelin so pretty. And Anthony loved taking pictures of his little brother, laughing as his slightly messy make up and frilly pink dress

It was all perfect.

I actually liked this one, I hope you enjoyed!
Have a wonderful day/night
I love you all so much!!
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜