Soon

"She was in the makeup room. They said she didn't look pale enough and decided to change her eyeshadow," Paige says, dragging Lara into the lobby behind her.

Leah makes a face at the two girls. "Nice of you to join us, Lara," she says. "We really don't want anyone missing their warmups."

"Sorry, Leah," Lara says quietly.

Zac exchanges a grin with Sawyer at the other side of the circle. "You look kinda dead, Lara," Zac says.

"Oh, shut up, Zac," Lara shoots back, moving to stand next to Bella and Alice.

"This is not a time for talking," Addie chides, and everyone moves their right leg forward, stretching.

Zac takes a quick look around at the teenagers and the kids. Lord knows where they adults are: Zac knows some of them have warmed up already, and he thinks they may be quickly getting into their costumes while the young ones are out of the way. Everyone in the circle are in various states of costume: both Lara and Paige already have their hair and makeup done and as far as he can tell, are already in their shoes and pants. Hayley and Annie are both dressed up already, and they look like they're trying not to damage anything they're wearing. Zac himself is fully costumed up: he's in his red sweatshirt and jeans for his first scene, and the hair department has already hairsprayed the life out of hair. Every so often he reaches up to run his fingers through the strands, always catching himself moments before he touches the still moist hair.

They do a few more stretches before Addie and Leah start leading the kids skipping in a circle around the room. They do that for a few more moments before coming to a stop.

"Okay, someone pick up a song," Addie says. "Preferably fast, preferably from a musical."

"Lara, we already did basic vocal warmups, so you'll have to do some of those before you go on," Leah adds.

"She as time," Addie says, stepping in. "Her entrance isn't for ages, and she doesn't have to sing anything for a while after that. Now, someone... song?"

"Revolting Children," Bella calls.

"No Good Deed," Paige says.

"Light," Annie says.

"When You're An Addams!" Flynn shouts.

"Your Fault," Sawyer adds.

Addie snaps her fingers and points at Sawyer. "That's a good one. We'll do that."

"How should we split them up?" Leah asks.

"Flynn, Zachary, Cameron, you'll be the Baker," Addie says. "Aaron, Chris, Sawyer, Henry, Teddy, Will, you'll do Jack... now, hang on a moment."

Addie frowns, confused, before taking people by the arm and physically putting them in their groups.

It's a fun exercise, and by the sixth time going through the song, Zac finds himself and his two friends practically shouting at the younger boys.

"It's you father's fault that the curse got placed and the place got cursed in the first place!" Leah goes, filling in for the Witch.

"Then it's his fault!" some of the girls go, and they're interrupted by Luis coming up and clearing his throat.

"Hayley, Annie, you're needed in hair now," he says. "The rest of you need to start heading backstage: people are about to start entering the theater."

Everyone makes a disgruntled noise, and, following the others, Zac heads into the theater to double check his hair, one last time before the show starts.